Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind (736 Views)

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] / I Need A Job Urgently Before I Die O! Landers Help O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by sofoal: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
i graduated 5 yrs ago, n am not employed yet, am loosing my mind. i need help , any one to the rescue?
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by kevoh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
1.How have you been surviving for the past five years?
2.Are you being selective on the type of jobs you want i.e waiting for an oil and gas job,telecoms job or bank job when you can settle for something else even though it may not pay well but at least you're gathering experience?
3.Have you considered setting up a small business,be self employed,with what little you have while putting shame aside?And watch your little investment grow gradually,that is if you have the patience since everyone wants to be considered as a big boy nowadays.
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by sofoal: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
i,ve not been selective, either have have i been doing nothing, am stuck in a town where there are no good jobs and even whe they pop up they are snatched up by the mighty few, have been surviving though ,to god be the gloy but am thinking of relocating to lagos or abuja to brighten up my prospects of getting a job,am grateful to you though cause i never thought anyone would reply me , bye n pls send messages to me if you come across job opportunities , am not the selective type n i hate pride
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by bigleap: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
email your cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net & your location
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by sofoal: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
thanks,
you get it a.s.a.p
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by emyessien(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2010
U dont av 2 loose.call me on dis line so dat we talk beta.08060065221
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by lonelydude: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
sofoal:

i graduated 5 yrs ago, n am not employed yet, am loosing my mind. i need help , any one to the rescue?

I feel your pain. I don't know what your field is in but if you're in the engineering field,I'll advise you move over to PH. Make many friends to enable you expand your network as many of the companies them work in are currently recruiting for graduates.

Hope you know Shell is currently recruiting and are requesting for graduates from 2005 - 2009 with 2:2 minimum. Go to their career website. Always visit as many of my friends got job through there.

My friend, forget the fact that you graduated 5 years ago coz this can affect your psychology and your performance in any interviews.I'm talking from experience.

Don't give up. Also, be very prayerful too.
You will definitely get there. Check the now and just keep throwing your CV to any vacancy you see there.
Re: I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind by kvolander: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
I think you should forget about that 5 years and just keep on applying.I have testimonies of people in worse situations.
Try to get engage in something.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An O[l And Gas Company / Nigeria Police Force / Urgently Needed For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.