Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Harry Song Is Angry And Frustrated, Check Out The Reasons. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harry Song Is Angry And Frustrated, Check Out The Reasons. (545 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harry Song Is Angry And Frustrated, Check Out The Reasons. by Footballyarn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerian Highlife and Afropop singer could not hold his anger and fraustration over the happenings in the country and how politicians seem not to care or feel concerned about the people they lead.

He also threw shade at his state governor that is, Delta state governor Okowa for his reluctant attitude and unconcerned body language over the fights that is currently happening in Delta state between two communities.

He wrote this on his Instagram page:
iamharrysong:I woke this morning highly infuriated and troubled about how much Nigerian politicians have raped this country without a conscience. Even my state Governor, Sen. IFEANYI OKOWA is worse. Aladja and my community, Ogbe Ijaw have been killing themselves for years and OKOWA is rather playing a businessman than a father and a leader he is meant to be. Come 2019, we need leaders, not politicians.

Re: Harry Song Is Angry And Frustrated, Check Out The Reasons. by nuelzy: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am thinking maybe we should start boiling gravel
Re: Harry Song Is Angry And Frustrated, Check Out The Reasons. by otipoju(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
I needed to do something with the government and just walked to the office of the official representing my district at the House of Representatives .

I had not booked any ppointment and did not know anyone in the office.I was offered a bottle of coke and attended to quickly and within ten minutes I had left the building....and received a call from the office the next day that they had started working on my request.

You are right, this did not happen in Nigeria but in Atlanta where I live.

Now compare this incident to my Father's pension that I have been processing for over ten years at their Lagos state office at Ikeja and you'll know why Nigeria is a huge joke.

When I got fed up in 2014 with Mr Samuel and his antics,after all the verification i abandon the thing.

Government officials are meant to serve the citizens and not rule over them.

Simple words but massive difference in results.

#servant leadership is the right mindset for any society to progress.

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard Onstage Crazy ''vì‡deo'' / Mr P Signs New Artiste To Pclassic Records (picture) / Wizkid:why I Don't Attend BET Award Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.