Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (54543 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
We are already on the twelfth month of the year and Christmas is days away...
Had to thrash the unwanted stuffs and bring in something new for christmas.

Even if we never blow, we still cool but won't stop pushing .

Pikin wey work hard suppose bubble

Bigger Apartment when it's necessary but right now , living alone is bae.

We don't work hard , We work smart.
It is too late to fail, Amen.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by lanxebony(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1, I see you .FTC Sha cos now na front page we go see am

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by daewoorazer(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2017

And d 'bashings' start in 3....2.....1...

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by 2Direct(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
What do you do for a living

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by HeyCorleone(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Was expecting to see some Christmas decor. All I see is chairs, foam and fridge.

322 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Archangel15: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Your apartment fine o

It's too late to fail Amen!! smiley

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by NairalandCS(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
So E-money finally took you off the street ? undecided

254 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by teresafaith: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by unapapadeycraze: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
i see a female nairalander getting fvcked in that house. who will it be?

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Kufie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
This boy with self hype

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Elthugnificent(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yes o.
It is too late to fail and we are too loaded to be empty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice apartment

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Rubbiish(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na wa ooo
Seems u are addicted to this pic posting thing...
Never knew people desire attention so much....Till i came across this guy on this forum...

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by shaybebaby(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce, should I show you how it's done properly?

Too late to fail.. tongue

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

And d 'bashings' start in 3....2.....1...

bashing ke?

bros theres no bashing again o or havent you heard the bashing and hating all stopped the day he posted pics of N500 bills in 8 bands

the only thing we'll hear from dem pussy ass hoes and broke ass PEN1S caps are advices and comments like

"airforce darl dont u think u red for the bottom half painting woulda been better"

"bros airforce, nice one bro...its too late to fail mehn"

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Plolly(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't usually comment but guy is it room and parlor self con that u are always posting ehn. Just get a life and act matured. Not hating though

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by 9cent(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by daewoorazer(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

bashing ke?

bros theres no bashing again o or havent you heard the bashing and hating all stopped the day he posted pics of N500 bills in 8 bands

the only thing we'll hear from dem pussy ass hoes and broke ass penis caps are advices and comments like

"airforce darl dont u think u red for the bottom half painting woulda been better"

"bros airforce, nice one bro...its too late to fail mehn"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....savage... I see dem already

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Benjom(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Which kain phone you take snap self for this 21st century, na Saisho? Anyway, to the topic, I suspect E-Money. I won't say more than that grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by QueenSekxy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chuka Chuka,,it's Xmas be ready to get rid of this madness,,

make sure you hustle to pack out of that apartment and change properties undecided

new year is around the corner
this nonsense went to fp..what a shame undecided

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Mufasa27(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
There is never a dull moment on a Airforce's thread

You go Laff tire hehehehe grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by solz007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hope We Renovate Ours Hearts Too For Christmas!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by ELShehzad: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
ee clean for boy wey still dey hustle

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Archangel15: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Chuka Chuka,,it's Xmas be ready to get rid of this madness,,

make sure you hustle to pack out of that apartment and change properties undecided

new year is around the corner

E don turn from airforce to Chuka abi?

40 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by QueenSekxy(f): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Archangel15:

E don turn from airforce to Chuka abi?
who's this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Martin0(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
so! this all your property?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Gofwane(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala be like.....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Airforce1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.