Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nicky Minaj Was Late To Catcch Take Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicky Minaj Was Late To Catcch Take Off (471 Views)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / Nicky Minaj Open's Her Breast Mistakenly On Stage While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj Was Late To Catcch Take Off by Mrlandi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
With five verses from five great rappers, there's a lot to unpack on Migos ' new single "Motor Sport." With that being said, Takeoff 's line that references Nicki Minaj , who guests on the track alongside Cardi B, is pretty straight forward.
"If Nicki should show me her titty / Right hand on the Bible, I swear I won't tell," raps the group's most underrated member. Strangely enough, Nicki didn't actually catch her name on first listen. On Saturday, she shared some thoughts on the line, which she seemed to be surprised but ultimately entertained by.
Take Off verse on Motorsport. �� it’s my shit tho but ummm � I feel like I didn’t peep them lines until the song came out. I was like �read more
http://www.yabablog.com/2017/12/nicki-minaj-was-late-to-catch-take-off.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Should Know About Toyin Aimakhu / Beverly Osu Excited Over New 'tv Presenter' Gig / Drake No Be God, F*ck Foreign Collaboration - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.