Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) (9235 Views)

Reg Toyota Corolla 04 Neatly Baked For Sale 1.050m / Toks 2002 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Leather Lntiro For Sale....... / 2008 Toyota Rav 4, Push Button Ignition, ( Baked For Brusselred Of Nairaland ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
tomialph:

how much landed this car inspired? i am still searching for a befitting title for you, watch out

This is 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Leather interior 4 Cylinder engine

It was delivered for 3.2 Million Naira

Mileage is 59,000 miles.

One Onwer, Clean carfax.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Note the White Portakabin
[size=15pt]
That's the Oven where Inspired s Exceptional Cars are Baked
[/size]  cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by axeman85(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
@inspired

that place looks familiar. is it the one jst after oke afa in isolo 4 getting to jakande. ? cos there is a guy also that has a place like that as well there.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
axeman85:

@inspired

that place looks familiar. is it the one jst after oke afa in isolo 4 getting to jakande. ? cos there is a guy also that has a place like that as well there.

Not at all.

This is a Privately Reserved Baking Center somewhere in Maryland.  wink
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
I took my car to work today after the easter break!!! every body loves the car. Inspired, expect more from my colleagues in the office.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=15pt]Whatever can be done on a Car Anywhere in the World Can be Done in Nigeria

All You need are the Right People and the Right Resources.

After Baking Photos Shall Commence Immediately.
wink[/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=15pt]@ Inspired Autos

We Do cars Right !!!
[/size]

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2010
Bake your Car !!!

08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
XLE is Different.

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2010
Inspired, the maintenance required light on my camry is on again, my friends camry has the same light on and he said its a common thing, is this a usual issue on this models camry ?
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2010
Scottx:

Inspired, the maintenance required light on my camry is on again, my friends camry has the same light on and he said its a common thing, is this a usual issue on this models camry ?

[b]Scottx, sorry for the late response,There are so many reasons that could cause the Check Engine Light come on, Emission adjustments, Speed, Load, Engine Temperature, Petrol Quality, Air Temperature, Road conditions etc.

The Most Common Cause of Check Engine Lights on Camrys 1999 - 2009 Models I have personally Noticed are the Petrol Quality and the Feedback from Catalytic Converter that Monitors the Quality of Combustion in the Cylinders For Emission Control

Additionally, Overfilling the Petrol tank could cause the Check Engine Light too, After Buying Fuel, Always make Sure the Tank Cover is tightened, make sure you hear the 3 Click Sound when tightening the tank Cover, This has happened to me Before too.

Disconnecting the Battery Might Reset the Check engine Light However, Instead of doing so, I'd recommend to bring your for Proper Diagnostic Just to be on the Safe Side.

Since You have no Symptoms Obvious on the Car it's likely a Minor issue. Bring the car and your friends' Lets Pull the codes.

Thanks
[/b] cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by axeman85(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2010
inspired_m:

[b]Scottx, sorry for the late response,There are so many reasons that could cause the Check Engine Light come on, Emission adjustments, Speed, Load, Engine Temperature, Petrol Quality, Air Temperature, Road conditions etc.

The Most Common Cause of Check Engine Lights on Camrys 1999 - 2009 Models I have personally Noticed are the Petrol Quality and the Feedback from Catalytic Converter that Monitors the Quality of Combustion in the Cylinders For Emission Control

Additionally, Overfilling the Petrol tank could cause the Check Engine Light too, After Buying Fuel, Always make Sure the Tank Cover is tightened, make sure you hear the 3 Click Sound when tightening the tank Cover, This has happened to me Before too.

Disconnecting the Battery Might Reset the Check engine Light However, Instead of doing so, I'd recommend to bring your for Proper Diagnostic Just to be on the Safe Side.

Since You have no Symptoms Obvious on the Car it's likely a Minor issue. Bring the car and your friends' Lets Pull the codes.

Thanks
[/b] cool cool

well done inspired, first class customer sevice and after sales services as well. kudos to you bro.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
inspired_m:

Thanks
[/b] cool cool

Baba Oloye Keep it up ooo , first class customer sevice !!!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
inspired_m:

Bros, Im looking to spend 5 -7 days in Tokyo, you know I cant leave Business for too long,

Will Mail you once i confirm exact dates, Keep the flag flying

Thanks
cool cool

Baba Oloye , thanks and waiting for you safe arrival to Tokyo.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2010
axeman85:

well done inspired, first class customer sevice and after sales services as well. kudos to you bro.

We Strive to Keep to treat Our Customers Well So we keep them For Live.

Thanks Axeman85.
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2010
sonety2k:

Baba Oloye , thanks and waiting for you safe arrival to Tokyo.

By God's Grace, Thanks My Brother. cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2010
inspired_m:

Thanks
[/b] cool cool

Thanks Inspired, we will arrange this weekend.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by tkb417(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
ure right o

tot the engine was gonna knock off one day with the light thingy but from Inspired classic response, i now know wassup

@Inspired
Chief, u nor get rival o abeg
when my money complete, i wan buy LR3 o
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Scottx:

Thanks Inspired, we will arrange this weekend.

Yes Sir, Looking forward to meeting you again

Your vehicle is a One onwer carfax, Clean title and comes with a 1 Year Warranty

The Diagnostics Shall be Done for You Free of Charge, No cost to you,

Your Friend shall pay for the Diagnostics if he is Interested

Looking forward to meeting you again.

Thanks  cool cool

1 Share

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
tkb417:

ure right o

tot the engine was gonna knock off one day with the light thingy but from Inspired classic response, i now know wassup

@Inspired
Chief, u nor get rival o abeg
when my money complete, i wan buy LR3 o

Tkb417, Thanks, Only God Has No Rival. wink

I pray your Money comes on time, Ill be right here waiting to Sell you that LR3 HSE V8. cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2010
The XLE Steering is Multifunctional

You Can Adjust the A/C from the Steering, However way You want it.
  wink

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
The Plasma Cluster AC

While The Owners of the LE and CE Trims can use the Regular AC,

XLE owners have the Plasma Clusters AC, Which Treats Ozonized air In the Car, They Know your Worth, So they Want you to Live Long. !!!

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Inspired,

This over sight is not of you.
But i will assume the poster didn't address the light rightly.
He said 'Maintenance Required Light' was on, but u seem to have treated the 'Check Engine Light'!!!

inspired_m:

[b][color=#000099]Scottx, sorry for the late response,There are so many reasons that could cause the Check Engine Light come on, Emission adjustments, Speed, Load, Engine Temperature, Petrol Quality, Air Temperature, Road conditions etc.

Thanks
[/b] cool cool
[/color]

Scottx:

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
Emperoh:

Inspired,

This over sight is not of you.
But i will assume the poster didn't address the light rightly.
He said 'Maintenance Required Light' was on, but u seem to have treated the 'Check Engine Light'!!!

Emperoh, You are right !!!

Often times We always Interchange Maintenance Required Soon Light with the Yellow Check Engine Light, Most Especially in Toyota brands.

Anytime You perform Regular Services i.e Changing the Oil and the Oil Filter, The Maintenance Required Light Should Be Reset.

The Maintenance Required Light is JUST a Reminder when your Car is due for the next Oil Change

At 4500 miles since last Service, the Maint Required light will Blink at you on Startup (very easy to miss seeing it). At 5000 miles Since last Service, the Maintenance Requiredd light will stay on Solid.

Most times People forget to reset the Light after Servicing, and when its not reset Even after New Servicing, The Light still stays on, The Light is Not Smart at all, its just a Counter, it needs tyo be Reset every time Servicing is Done.

This is how to Turn off the Light

Put the Key in the Ignition without Turning,

Press and Hold the Odometer Reset Button,

Turn the Ignition key to the on Position without Starting the Car, Continuing to hold the Reset Buotton.

Hold the Reset Button Until the Light goes out - approxmately 10 seconds.

*Be sure Odometer is not set On Trip A or Trip B-- it Doesn't work, has to have ODO showing
.[size=15pt]

A YELLOW CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, HOWEVER, IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND I BELIEVE HAS BEEN TREATED IN THE DISCUSSION ABOVE.
[/size]
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
Even The Rear View Mirror on the XLE Is Different wink

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Busybody2(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2010
inspired_m:

Emperor

[size=14pt]This is how to Turn off the Light

Put the Key in the Ignition without Turning,

Press and Hold the Odometer Reset Button,

Turn the Ignition key to the on Position without Starting the Car, Continuing to hold the Reset Buotton.

Hold the Reset Button Until the Light goes out - approxmately 10 seconds.

*Be sure Odometer is not set On Trip A or Trip B-- it Doesn't work, has to have ODO showing

A YELLOW CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, HOWEVER, IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND I BELIEVE HAS BEEN TREATED IN THE DISCUSSION ABOVE.
[/size]

Just passing by and minding my own business as usual Even Busybody20's don't need this much . . . tongue tongue tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313105.32.html#msg4962180

Hi Emperor, i didn't even know you were on this thread i swear tongue Sup boo , what's good honey cheesy
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2010
Chief Inspiredn the light disappeared from my dash, it does not come on again, I will watch it for sometime, if it comes up then I will bring the car for scanning and check up, keep up the good work.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry Xle Leather ( Sold & Baked for Scottx Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2010
Scottx:

Chief Inspiredn the light disappeared from my dash, it does not come on again, I will watch it for sometime, if it comes up then I will bring the car for scanning and check up, keep up the good work.

Thanks Mr Scottx,

If the Check Engine Light comes On We can run a Full Diagnostic Check on the Car
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUY OPTION FROM COTONOU -90 Vw Jetta N450k / 2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE Model **NIJA LIVE PIX**Pre-Ordered By Piedpipper 2012 / 2012 Model Honda Crv Toks Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.