Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On (761 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes” –south African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Burna Boy Declared Wanted By Police In Connection With Mr 2kay's Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
A Nigerian boy from Facebook declared that he have vowed to remain a virgin till the very day he will get marry and to whom he will getting married to, he also said that having sex before marriage is dangerous and it releases different amount of spirits into you , he said the amount of times a boy or a girl have sex equalises amount of spirits that will be release into them.

Do you all think he's doing the right thing?

Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by jerryunit48: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
We thank God o

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by AK6464(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ripe mango don expose himself, olosho must plug you
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
There is noting as sweet as Mouth action and doggy though...
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by donstan18: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

GOD...Right now!

Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
donstan18:

GOD...Right now!
You are calling a man living on earth a God that exists nowhere?
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Khd95(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wait lemme quickly go and buy red beans that I will fry embarassed
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by donstan18: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
You are calling a man living on earth a God that exists nowhere?

Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:
Lol

A man doesn’t realise what he is missing ...

It’s them that will come back and say ... he married the girl of his dreams but found out after they are not compatible ...
Anyway y announce it .. no one cares
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol

A man doesn’t realise what he is missing ...

It’s them that will come back and say ... he married the girl of his dreams but found out after they are not compatible ...
Anyway y announce it .. no one cares
I tire ooo.
You enjoy Doggy too.
Let's talk naugty small ah beg
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

I tire ooo.
You enjoy Doggy too.
Let's talk naugty small ah beg
Lol ..... it’s for me to know and for you to never find out

Bye grin
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol ..... it’s for me to know and for you to never find out

Bye grin
grin :DD
You mumu I swear..
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

grin :DD
You mumu I swear..
I dey go jare ... grin
Re: 'I Have Made Up My Mind To Remain A Virgin'a Nigerian Boy Declared On by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey go jare ... grin
Which one puts you in the mood/mode most?
1.Sucking the tips
2.Fingering the Vjay..

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lady Allegedly Post A Nude Photo Of Herself / Rihanna Gets A Street Named After Her In Barbados, Her Hometown-don Jazzy Reacts / See Toke Makinwa's Gracious Outfit To #TFAA2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.