Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Whatsapp Virgo Seminar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp Virgo Seminar (412 Views)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar: WICKED SEX! / Whatsapp Sex Seminar / Executive Functioning Skills (free Seminar) Nov. 4, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Virgo Seminar by ifyasia(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
My name is Ify-Asia Chiemeziem. I am a sexpert, marriage bed advisor, health assistant and an author. I teach sex matters on radio Nigeria Info 95.1, Abuja. I also hold weekly WhatsApp Mechanics Of Sex Seminar.
I get a lot of messages from virgins. Both male and female virgins. Men about to marry virgins and women about to marry virgins and virgin couples who are confused on what to do. In fact there are couples who are yet to have sex since the day they got married.
I also get mails from about to wed couples who have sexual issues and questions. Or newly married couples who are grappling with sexual questions.
So, I have decided to gather these good people together and give them a special package: WhatsApp Virgo's Forum.
This welcomes those about to get married; singles seeking information; newly married; those who want to know.
This class will be interactive, with images videos etc. It will span for a week and includes short counseling from me for those with special problems. The fee (1000 naira) is quite affordable because its about giving out information to those who need it.
As long as you are on WhatsApp then you can participate from wherever you are.
For more info WhatsApp me @ 07083984303
You don't have to worry anymore!
...invest in romance!

(1) (Reply)

My Five Smart Celebrity Of 2017/2k18 / (poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli / Removing DRM Protection From Itunes Music Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.