Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos (35314 Views)

Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
A young man was caught stealing in a women's shop at Opolo, Yenagoa lga, Bayelsa state. According to online reports, it is believed that the young man may have wanted to impress his girlfriend before his failed operation. The thief was beaten and left injured before he was handed over to security operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/young-man-trying-impress-girlfriend-caught-stealing-womens-shop-photo.html

2 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
I pity the guy. Ladies/women sending men to journey of no return since the days of ADAM.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin see face..!

6 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dem no beat you well well , mumu

Upon how women plenty and cheap like pure water these days , one local olosho don send you to prison

31 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by iambijo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
see wetin konji cos

4 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
madridguy:
I pity the guy. Ladies/women sending men to journey of no return since the days of ADAM.

Na the mumu guys wey wan go the journey go go na

Any man wey commit crime to please a woman is a fool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

The girl you're trying to impress has closed your chapter,in next 3 market days she will start dating another guy .

Young man your foolishness no get part 2 and i salute you for this.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by emeijeh(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
See his chimpazee face

The beating has given his hair a third colour

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
smellinganus see ur village boy
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Funny you, not committing crime alone but at times try to do other things just to make them happy. Like me, years back, I promised my GF then that I will score a goal to mark our one year anniversary shocked Funny enough for reason I was selected that day to play defensive role I nearly pass out to score that goal. I have to overlap to manage and score the goal and the funny thing be say I got injury last tongue

Airforce1:

Na the mumu guys wey wan go the journey go go na

Any man wey commit crime to please a woman is a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by rogers407: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
what if they carry out jungle justice on him? this is how people tempt the devil. #saynotojunglejustice#
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
i no know why but I find dis funny grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by AuroraB(f): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
It is 'believed' he did it for his girlfriend. He didn't 'say' so, haba sad

7 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by earthsync(f): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
I like people who try to swag it up, but this one ended up looking like the uglier version of a gorilla undecided
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol..na wetin gals dey call "f*ck boy"
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
smellinganus see ur village boy
Lol... The boy na mumu... Because of ordinary toto wey full everywhere undecided
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by mightyhazel: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2017
see him redhead n carowhite face
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ifyalways(f): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Instead make he hide him face, he go put two legs for FIA grin

Face wey no fine before cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... The boy na mumu... Because of ordinary toto wey full everywhere undecided
some to-to get honey while sum get thorns
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
U no get money, u no go rest
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by chloedogie(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2017
For a lady that will ditch you for a far richer guy?
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Again?
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by miqos02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eh yaah
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by johnstar(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm

Bcus of punany?

See him dirty face undecided

Now d gal go find another rich guy, while you go rot for jail

Fear women

1 Like

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by ArcFrisky(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
wehdone sir....
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by sotall(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why the guy resemble REMINISCE wey dey rap...
This days, one has to be watchful..
Cos na DUNCAN mighty sister Dem catch last time say she go steal... make this guy no go be Reminisce brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Daniel058(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
See cover up oo, the guy na thief before before grin

The guy Na thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by purem(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
1 pix; how dem take catch me sef

2 pix; y I go do dis tin nw

3 and 4 pix; wu I go call nw to kom bail me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia / Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.