Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Passive Income Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Passive Income Opportunity (432 Views)

Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Little Investment. / Fastest Growing Extra Income Opportunity In Nigeria Today! / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income Opportunity by bgs2000(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
There is a business that will give you an interest of 7% weekly, 10-15% direct referral bonus, 1-10% indirect referral bonus, 1-10% monthly activation bonus daily, 20-60% binary bonus and additional 12% for every 6 registration monthly. Lastly, this program has myriads of incentives which are cashable.
In order words, you get paid and rewarded on your passive and active activities in the system.
Would you be interested? If yes, I will forward the program's compensation plan to you and equally add you to the whatsapp group.
The contract with the company has an original legal document at your back office which can be used at the court of law.
Call or whatsapp me on this number: 08033008409

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum: Moving Forward From Bitcoin / Uber/taxify Business / I Need Someone To Help Me Post Amazon Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.