Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

VIDEO: TB Joshua Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing Controversy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: TB Joshua Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing Controversy (609 Views)

TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: TB Joshua Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing Controversy by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
The General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations, Prophet TB Joshua, has spoken on the controversial issue Tithing.

Recall that the #FreetheSheepie leader Daddy Freeze has been in the spotlight for calling out pastors who encourage their members to pay Tithe.

According to the OAP Freeze, some of the funds generated from donations in the church were used extravagantly by the Men of God.

Reacting to the issue, Prophet TB Joahua stated in a video which has gone viral that members can pay Tithe in any way they deem fit.

Daddy Freeze who is delighted on the Prophet’s view, took to his social media to applaud him for ‘speaking the truth.’

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysqGCLltl80

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/video-tb-joshua-supports-daddy-freeze.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: VIDEO: TB Joshua Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing Controversy by Maamin(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Always Dream This Days Going Back To My Primary School? / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.