Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,198 members, 7,860,300 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Get Wet Fever : More Celebrities Endorse Pool Party. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Wet Fever : More Celebrities Endorse Pool Party. (504 Views)

Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React / Davido, Tonto Dikeh, Omosexy, RMD, Funke Akindele & More Celebrities Out & About / #10yearschallenge Don Jazzy, Falz, Victor Ad, & More Celebrities Shows Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Wet Fever : More Celebrities Endorse Pool Party. by black9: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Less than 24 hours to go and judging by the atmosphere of the entertainment industry, it would seem the pool party organized by Wutah's Fly Boi Inc. is the talk of the town. With top entertainers and society bigwigs still endorsing the occasion, there appears to be every need to be present at the presumably star studded event.

Ruby Gyang, Terry G, Temmy Tee and V2DC appear to be the latest celebrities infected by the Get Wet Fever, with Temmy Tee and V2DC joining the wagon of celebrities parading their artiste confirmation photos on social media, there seems to be no end to the celebrity endorsement currently being enjoyed by the event.

Ruby who couldn't attend due to a mixup in her schedule issued an apology to the organizers through her publicist, while Terry G's absence due to a previous engagement would have been another blow to the event but with both celebrities endorsement, the organizers are determined to record success. Temmy Tee, who would be performing his new singles, figure 8 and Finest Girl at the show sent a shout out to his teeming fans, also Fly Boi act, Wutah would be performing his new single, Hallelujah. V2DC, apparently endorsing Get Wet via social media, was unavailable for comments.

(1) (Reply)

"My House Was Like A Brothel" I Had Girlfriens After My 2 Wives Died. / George Clooney Gifts 14 Of His Friends $1million Each For Helping Him / Guy Cries Out Over N125,000 Christmas List Given To Him By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.