Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos (2414 Views)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / 2face's Babymama, Pero Adeniyi, Shows Off Her Killer Curves On Her 43rd Birthday / Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by dabrin: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2017
@GISTMORE

Enugu-based Nollywood actress, Etiko Destiny is endowed in the right luscious places and knowing it, no day passes on her Instagram page without a picture of hers, showing off her killer curves.

She dropped these new hot photos of her to welcome her fans into the festive new month!

https://www.gistmore.com/actress-destiny-etiko-shows-off-killer-curves-new-photos

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by dabrin: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by dabrin: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by python1: 5:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol, camel toe, first and third pic. grin

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by UbanmeUdie: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

She looks like those Bini masquerades called 'Ekpo' seen around ring road during the yuletide.

Ugly thing!

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2017
upon all makeup.... make I nor talk

3 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by OfficialAwol(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2017
She is not even wearing panties...

But seriously if all men were like me, these fools would have stopped all this backside showing of a thing.

Or am I the only one never moved by them?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Okay oo.
I don hear naa..
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by Dankwanbo2019: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2017
You sure say this one stil get destiny

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Photos by Afrok(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2017
The best she can show are the so-called killer curves... smd undecided
Curves wey don re-arrange the Destiny from acting to ........ your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

See Flavour's Daughter That Miss Nigeria (anna Banner) Produced For Him / The Secret To #bbnaija No One Will Ever Tell You By Ajayi Tobbi: / Lady Refused To Kiss Her Husband on Their Wedding Day, See Bridegroom Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.