Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player (2142 Views)

Angry Antonio Conte Blasts Chelsea Board: I Need Three Strikers / Bad Move ! Antonio Conte On War Course With Chelsea’s Board / Chelsea Board: Kante Needs To Drink Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player by Eze2000(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2017
The board of Chelsea FC has informed star goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois on their final decision regarding the long running issue of his renew his contract with the club.

They insist that.....

See full story on the blog.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/12/chelsea-board-reach-decision-over-star.html
Re: Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player by emmie14: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Eze2000:
The board of Chelsea FC has informed star goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois on their final decision regarding the long running issue of his renew his contract with the club.

They insist that.....

See full story on the blog.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/12/chelsea-board-reach-decision-over-star.html
why cant you continue with the story unless downloaded
Re: Chelsea Board Reach Decision Over Star Player by Eze2000(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2017
emmie14:
why cant you continue with the story unless downloaded

its on a blog. my blog. its a story not a download. I am a Chelsea fan and blogger. I just can't resist writing about the Blues. You do not download or buy any thing on my blog.
its all powered by google

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea & Man United Stars Dominate BBC Team Of The Week[full XI] / Check Out All The FIFA World Cup Balls Since 1930 / This Lady Says She’ll Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.