Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To Capture Video From Camera! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Capture Video From Camera! (1304 Views)

How To Download Video From Youtube / Free 3dsmax Friendly Motion Capture Files / How To Capture The My Pc Screen?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Capture Video From Camera! by gdcomms: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hi guys.Pls can somebody tell me the best format to capture video from digital video camera to computer,when your end product is in DVD and another in VCD?
Pls I need you help!

gdcomms
Re: How To Capture Video From Camera! by Mario(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2010
Capture as AVI
Re: How To Capture Video From Camera! by gdcomms: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
Thanks Mario.

Pls can u tell me again whether it is better to render(process) DVD/VCD and burn in another programme like Nero or same software used in editing the video?
In anticipation
Re: How To Capture Video From Camera! by talk2cj08(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2010
The best format for ur output is DVD. avi is good but if u output 30 minute video the size may sum upto 14 gig. And normal dvd is 4.7 gig so the only way you can copy it back to dvd is to compress it back to dvd
Re: How To Capture Video From Camera! by gdcomms: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2010
I got u Talk2.Thanks.
Again,is it a good idea to burn ur video on the same software u used to edit ur work or u can use any other burning software like Nero?What are the advantages/disadvantages?
In anticipation

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Urgentlly: Pls How Can I Buy A Cybercafe For A Cheap / Own A Website @ Reduced Price / Ju$tbeenpaid - The Great Financial Equalizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.