Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

BAE Awards 2017| Best Fashion Designer Of The Year. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / BAE Awards 2017| Best Fashion Designer Of The Year. (469 Views)

Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket / Warri Fashion Designer Becomes Official Designer Of Nigeria Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BAE Awards 2017| Best Fashion Designer Of The Year. by Brookinfo(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
BAE AWARDS 2017 Is Here Again.

Friends, my fashion company IDRobert Clothing was nominated to participate in the "Best Fashion Designer BAE Awards contest 2017"

Please support your colleague and a fellow Nairalander. I need you to win this please.

My votes so far is very poor, I need you to help me get back on track please. I beg you all.
Voting is daily. You can only vote once per day.

Below is a link that will lead you directly to the Best Fashion Designer poll and below are also most of my clothing signatures incase you're interested see my works. Please Vote IDRobert Clothing.

Vote here: http://vote.baeawards.com/p/fashion-designer-of-year.html?m=1

Thank you so much. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Retailers Wanted For Lightmax Stores / Its Our New Dawn Era / 20 Female Youths For Beauty Contest In Osun. Read Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.