Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k (2216 Views)

Open Box Deal On Samsung S22 And Samsung S21 Both Snapdragon / Black Google Pixel 2 XL 128gig / Google Pixel 4 Xl 128gig 270 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Jabia(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
akinmusi:
The way you sellers look for carton to package old phones just to rip innocent and unsuspecting buyers.

I am concluding too fast, I know. But I would like to beg you sellers. Stop looking for packages for old phones or because you have the package.

The other day I met a guy who was with a Samsung note to sell. I discover the IMEI on carton is not the same with the same on phone. That's not the issue. The issue was he was trying to impress it on me that its a new phone with the just repackaged object. That the phone was open not quite long.

I walked away not buying because if he could lie to me about package to sell a phone, I am sure he could do much more.

The price I offered was fair. But because he thought he was talking to a noob on phone issue, he felt he had the best of reason to sell for me at a new price because he had used a package.

Seller maybe genuine. Apology if what I typed didn't meet you well.

I understand your skepticism, but this seller has a growing reputation here. As always, do your due diligence but I'm quite certain Owodiran1 would not try to pass off a sub-par item.

Cheers!
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jabia:

It's no issue, really. I noticed that a good friend (or at least a colleague of his) was also on Nairaland. I expressed my pleasant surprise at that, and you responded with very well near an insult.

You have not offended me, never have. I actually admire your moniker here, as I associate you with good quality items. I hope this clears the air.

Again, I was at the shop (the shop where you took the picture of the Pixel XL) very recently.

I hope we get to do other business soon.

Be good, and happy sales.
am sorry i took the whole situation differently. Don't worry. When we strike a deal. Discount fall on you.

Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Available
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Price has been reduced to suit your pocket. Call now. 32gig version already gone
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
akinmusi:
The way you sellers look for carton to package old phones just to rip innocent and unsuspecting buyers.

I am concluding too fast, I know. But I would like to beg you sellers. Stop looking for packages for old phones or because you have the package.

The other day I met a guy who was with a Samsung note to sell. I discover the IMEI on carton is not the same with the same on phone. That's not the issue. The issue was he was trying to impress it on me that its a new phone with the just repackaged object. That the phone was open not quite long.

I walked away not buying because if he could lie to me about package to sell a phone, I am sure he could do much more.

The price I offered was fair. But because he thought he was talking to a noob on phone issue, he felt he had the best of reason to sell for me at a new price because he had used a package.

Seller maybe genuine. Apology if what I typed didn't meet you well.

You observation is a perception..... Very true indeed.. But some buyers prefer boxed + accessories. And the seller responds by adding 20K on the price, by simply adding a 3rd party box + accessories.

Some unscrupulous sellers would take off tag from the box...... Well, it's a dog chop dog market.......
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 3:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You observation is a perception..... Very true indeed.. But some buyers prefer boxed + accessories. And the seller responds by adding 20K on the price, by simply adding a 3rd party box + accessories.

Some unscrupulous sellers would take off tag from the box...... Well, it's a dog chop dog market.......
i think this matter has been resolved. Please stop bringing up issue that doesn't concern me on my thread.... Besides this is a Google pixel xl 128gig. I can decide to sell without it's box for the same price. Like i previously wrote. You wanna confirm the authenticity of the box via barcode. Please kindly come to medical road Ikeja. You can fix an appointment with. Me. 081 539 539 01. That's my number
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
i think this matter has been resolved. Please stop bringing up issue that doesn't concern me on my thread.... Besides this is a Google pixel xl 128gig. I can decide to sell without it's box for the same price. Like i previously wrote. You wanna confirm the authenticity of the box via barcode. Please kindly come to medical road Ikeja. You can fix an appointment with. Me. 081 539 539 01. That's my number

Last time I checked, anyone can respond to any conversation on any thread, anytime they so desire (unless the thread is locked).......
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Last time I checked, anyone can respond to any conversation on any thread, anytime they so desire (unless the thread is locked).......
yes you are correct but at the same time. This is a money making /business thread. Such response is not needed since the op is not guilty of such act. So please keep your response for a thread guilty of that act. Thanks and God will always bless you
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Lexusgs430: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
yes you are correct but at the same time. This is a money making /business thread. Such response is not needed since the op is not guilty of such act. So please keep your response for a thread guilty of that act. Thanks and God will always bless you

The mistake you are making is criticism, might entice or force a sale.....

Use a criticism to your advantage....... If an issue is highlighted, rather than attacking responders, a simple clarification speaks volumes......

Good Morning.....
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Use a criticism to your advantage....... If an issue is highlighted, rather than attacking responders, a simple clarification speaks volumes......

Good Morning.....
and have i attacked you in any way. If yes please quote where i attacked you
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Good Morning.....
and also don't forget to check out my topics. You might be in need of a phone. Discount fall on you for Xmas bonus
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Lexusgs430: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
and have i attacked you in any way. If yes please quote where i attacked you

You might have not attacked me directly, but I perceived it (if you did not, I am sorry)
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Lexusgs430: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
and also don't forget to check out my topics. You might be in need of a phone. Discount fall on you for Xmas bonus

You have good devices for sale..... But small boy like me, nah Umidigi I dey use o......

You cater for top class buyers........
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You might have not attacked me directly, but I perceived it (if you did not, I am sorry)
lol. It's fine. We are fine. No offense taken
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You have good devices for sale..... But small boy like me, nah Umidigi I dey use o......

You cater for top class buyers........
lol. The phones dey affordable especially brand new huawei p9
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
A available
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Available
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Av available
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Available
Re: Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k by Owodiran1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Available available

50a Suoer Battery Charger / SOLD OUT! / Brand New Sealed Global rom Xiaomi K30 Pro For Sale (Sold)