Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Clueless: The Compunction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Clueless: The Compunction (605 Views)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2017
CLUE 1 1st year, in the university. i was sitting in the lecture room, looking at that girl sitting next to me. she was my 'bestfriend'. she had nice hair, humble, and was very beautiful. I wish i could tell her that i loved her so much, but the bond
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2017
I didnt want to break the bond. she notice my strange look, and quickly flip me out of my thought by waving her hand briskly into my face. i smiled at her, and she gave me a look that simply means "what were you thinking". she want urgent answers.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2017
she wont expect me to hide anything from her. i wish i had summon the courage to tell her, i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than just friends, i loved her, but i was shy. i didnt know why.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2017
CLUE 2 After lectures, she walked to me, borrowed some notes of the previous class, hugged and kiss me on my cheek, this was her way of saying goodbye. THE first year passed. i woke up to the dawn of the day; a new beginning.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2017
sat on my bed starring at the large picture hung on the wall inside a polished frame. that's us in the academic gown. 'i soliloquy' i remembered she forced me to take the picture with her after so many try's, now am so happy with myself.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Whenever i see the picture of this girl, standing close to me in an enlarged photograph. i wish i told her, i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than just friends, i loved her, but i was shy. i didnt know why.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2017
CLUE 3 My phone rang, it was her, she called me to tell me, how she was hurt. her boyfriend just broke her heart. she asked me to come over, so that she wont feel lonely and dejected. what else can i ask for, this girl want me now.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2017
She want me to keep her company, and i promise to do just that. i went to see her; because she was my best friend. as i sat next to her, i looked her in the eye, wishing she was mine. after few hours of having fun and hanging out, she was okay.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
she looks vivacious and okay, atleast for now. as i was about to leave. she looked me in the eye with a beautiful smile, hugged me, and bade me farewell. oh! i wish i told her, i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than just friends.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
I loved her, but i was shy. i didnt know why. CLUE 4 so one day, before the school dinner party, she asked me to accompany her to the school dance. i was very happy, because every moment with her was special. but we went to the party' as just friends
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
After the party, i sat at the door. i looked at her, as she discussed with her friends. she noticed my absence, and looked around. she saw me, and then gave me that killer smile. i wish i told her. i wish she knew that i want her badly. i love her
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
CLUE 5 Just like that, it was the graduation day. i was excited. we had completed our studies. she stood up, to go pick up something. as she walked elegantly, i couldnt stop staring at her. i wanted her to be mine, but she didnt notice me.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2017
We took pictures, and fool around for sometimes, before we depart,she came with her graduation gown, looked at me, gave me a smile, and told me, "you are forever my best friend". i wish i told her. i wish she knew. I was shy. i didnt know why.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Oh my GOD! It's her wedding day. here we are, 3 years down. seeing this girl i have loved all my life walk along the aisle in another mans' arm. it really hurt me, since my chance is now gone. i love her too much, but i have to let her go.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2017
She belong to another man now. but as she walked she looked at me and gave me that killer smile. she got the glimpse of my ear, and whispered "best friend ever". i wish i told her, i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than friends.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Some years after the wedding, i still couldnt let her go. i kept in touch with her almost everyday. as i lay on my bed, scrolling through my phone. i saw the wonderful moments we had together in my gallery. as i was taking an excursion into the past.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2017
The lyrics of one tuface song obstruct my thoughts, and i didnt know when i started shouting it aloud. #kiss_of_life Back in the days when i was young and unclever, rushing on you, and now seems like forever, am older and wiser now
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2017
still aint got no courage now, cos ur beauty is so intimidating but i doesnt matter how long i'll be waiting for a chance, for a moment, a minute with you. i need a kiss of life.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
So na so. everytime that i see you i tell myself to step up and try to talk to you. but somehow i never got to pull it through my friends would laugh at me, and tell me, what's up with you.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Day by day, i'v been living in pain cause i didnt say the thing, that i needed to say. now i'm hurting. i need to stop existing and start living. i need a kiss of life from you.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2017
SO many questions, i need to ask you girl, like how re doing, how was life treating you. did you ever notice me. do you feel the same way too. your beauty is so intimidating and you re killing softly. chai na wetin i cannot go another day.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
All i need is just a kiss. a kiss of life from you. oh jeez! tuface has just narrated my ordeal. CLUE 6 As i was going through a state of introspection, my phone rang. she's gone. i mean gone forever.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2017
i went to mourn the love of my life. the love i was afraid to tell. as i viewed her lain body. it hurts me that she left without knowing i loved her. during the service, they read her "diary".
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2017
The mc began"i stare at him". i would love to have him in my life. i try to simulate situations, but he doesnt seem to notice me. i love him, i wish he knew. i would really want us to be more than just friends. i love him but am shy to say it
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Ofcourse am a girl, i didnt want to lose my dignity. it should come from him. i wish he realise i cherished him. i hear the mc say "may her soul rest in peace", and as everybody chorus"amen" i dont know why. my strength was over.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2017
I knelt before the crowd, as tears dropped down my cheeks. those words touched me deeply. i wish i told her. but its now too late, she is gone. i wish i told her, i wish she knew that i wanted us to be more than friends. i loved, but i was shy.
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by smartaphyl(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2017
i was shy, i didnt know why. oh! shyness is a disease, it kills more than HIV. i wept bitterly, but she's gone.. ALL HOPE LOST. The End
Re: Clueless: The Compunction by AryEmber(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't know how to explain but this feels real, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Angel Muriel / Let's Hope The Next 12 Months Wouldn't Be Another Waste Of Time. / Dr. Abiodun Saka Layonu Commends The Appointment Of Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.