Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tony Elumelu Foundation Free $100m Entrepreneurship Scheme | Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tony Elumelu Foundation Free $100m Entrepreneurship Scheme | Apply Now (898 Views)

2020 / 2021 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme - APPLY HERE / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Free $100m Entrepreneurship Scheme | Apply Now by Nissando(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Tony Elumelu Foundation Free $100m Entrepreneurship Scheme | Requirements | Application Portal | Application Closing Date

The Tony Elumelu Foundation has announced that on January 1, 2018, it will begin accepting applications for the fourth cycle of its entrepreneurship development programme from outstanding African entrepreneurs who have start-up or business ideas with high growth potential.

Mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in 10 years, creating 1,000,000 jobs and $10bn in social and economic wealth.

It noted that after three cycles, it had received 158,000 applications from African entrepreneurs in 107 countries, including every nation of Africa, empowered nearly 3,000 businesses with 12-weeks of online training; world-class mentoring; access to TEF’s network of start-ups; and seed capital of $5,000.

The foundation was said to have invested a total of $14,235,000, including $4,270,500 in agriculture; $1,285,000 in Information and Communication Technology; $1,245,000 in education and training; and $7,400,000 more in start-ups across 19 other sectors.

“The programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries with businesses based in Africa, less than three years old, including new start-ups,” the statement said.

It quoted Elumelu as saying, “As an entrepreneur myself, I understand what it feels like to yearn for a lifeline, to hope for a ‘big break. In turn, I have set out to institutionalise luck with the foundation and give back to the continent of Africa. I am pleased the Programme is already unleashing Africa’s entrepreneurs and driving economic transformation.” ..... .... ...

CLICK HERE TO APPLY AND GET OTHER VITAL INFORMATION
https://eduandgist.com/blog/2017/12/03/apply-now-tef-free-100m-entrepreneurship-scheme/

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation Free $100m Entrepreneurship Scheme | Apply Now by Buhari4Hunger: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
If you all know what is good for you, better go and register for big brother naija coming up on the 9th and 10th of this month. Just go with your international passport and be a over 21 years of age. We are all wasting away in this zoo

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Lifepage Group Nigeria / Ifotta Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Is This A Scam!!! I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.