Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) (418 Views)

Samsung 32" Smart TV For Shikini Money / Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV / Newly Bought SAMSUNG 32 INCH LED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) by ojotobiloba1: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
I don't wanna bored u with long epistle, Hello.. Am nervous at the moment.. I ordered for Samsung led TV from JUMIA which i got it on 20/11/2017 hear in osogbo ***one thing i first detected from the TV is the malfunctioning of the Av mode of the TV but i thought it was my gotv decoder in which i later swapped .. But right now i connected my TV with dvd.. After watching it for close to 30 mins again, alas! The picture was blurry before empty again,av contacted them Fru dre mail and I was told, dey re gonna contact in 2-6 working days,but what if they never dd as promised, Pls Wat exactly should i do as am naive about online transaction as my first time of doing so is heartbreaking.. Pls don't just pass by without comment as sadness have taken my mind and soul.. The invoice and everything is hear with me
Re: Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) by ojotobiloba1: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I haven't watched d TV for close to an hour since i bought it.... Wat re the chances anoda one would be given to me been less Dan two weeks
Re: Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) by cybriz82(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Just wait till then and see what will happen, if they fail u just order for another stuff on p.o.d once they bring d stuff do not pay a kobo until they change d TV for u,
Re: Disappointed With Jumia (samsung 32 Inch Av Mode Malfunctioning) by ojotobiloba1: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
cybriz82:
Just wait till then and see what will happen, if they fail u just order for another stuff on p.o.d once they bring d stuff do not pay a kobo until they change d TV for u,
Thank u, grateful, will make this thread lively as natter unfolds in coming days

(1) (Reply)

Gifts Cards / Lg G3 Lte Version / 4 Reasons Why Ad Flipping With Bannerbitis Becoming So Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.