Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. (980 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
I came home on Thursday 30th November 2017 to hear the sad new that my sister's phone got stolen...She accepted the theft in good fate and moved on with her life not knowing that another calamity is looming.

NOTE:
#Her number is connected to her bank account.
#She leaves account debit and credit alerts on her phone.
#Although its an android phone,she isn't a fan of Lock Codes,so her phone was open.

After 2 days,she went to the ATM to withdraw money from her diamond bank account that was connected with the stolen phone,but she received the shock of her life when she saw -INSUFFICIENT FUND-,on checking her Account balance she discovered that her Hard earned 30k was gone......

After much inquire from people, I got to know that diamond bank Vtu procedures doesn't not have a provision for PIN or CODE before the transaction can be carried out......WHICH MEANS THE GUY THAT STOLE THE PHONE RECHARGED FROM MY SISTER'S DIAMOND BANK ACCOUNT WITH EASE,which is never possible when you are banking with top notch banks(UBA,FIRST BANK,ZENITH)

This just concluded my assertion that Diamond bank is only for kids.....The ain't serious in anyway.

THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER TO ALL.
NEVER LINK YOUR NUMBER TO YOUR diamond BANK.

MEANWHILE CRIMELANDERS IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN TRACK THE B*STARD?

Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eyaah
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by ovieigho(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
....another thing ,please never use diamond / interswitch to carry out western union transaction or else u are in for 2weeks of trouble

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dont blame the bank...blame your sister for her carelessness.

Cake baking and decoration full expert course training pdf and videos download free...check my profile
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by AJOBI77(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmnnn
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kingsleyuc:
Dont blame the bank...blame your sister for her carelessness.

Cake baking and decoration full expert course training pdf and videos download free...check my profile

Be elaborate......

Today is Sunday......do not sell.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
ovieigho:
....another thing ,please never use diamond / interswitch to carry out western union transaction or else u are in for 2weeks of trouble

Yawa cry
I don't know what's wrong with that bank.

They even gave me an ATM card that is not functional for over a yr now.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by shortgun(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
OP, you are lying I use diamond bank and what u are saying is not correct.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by shortgun(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
cupidkef:

Yawa cry
I don't know what's wrong with that bank.

They even gave me an ATM card that is not functional for over a yr now.
I can see u are just hating.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
cupidkef:

Be elaborate......

Today is Sunday......do not sell.

your sister knew very well that her acc stuffs are connected to her stolen phone, she would have taking the necessary measures needed to disconnect her acc from her stolen phone asap...first...she left it and the stoler had his way...na free money...she was careless about it...meanwhile i m not selling any stuff...its free...self employment for everyone...

cake baking and decorations full expert course training pdf and videos download....check my profile.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
shortgun:
OP, you are lying I use diamond bank and what u are saying is not correct.

Lol angry
Dail *904*Amount#
Nd check if a pin will be requested.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
shortgun:

I can see u are just hating.

You are right.....I have not had a single good thing from them......they are just f':ucked.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kingsleyuc:

your sister knew very well that her acc stuffs are connected to her stolen phone, she would have taking the necessary measures needed to disconnect her acc from her stolen phone asap...first...she left it and the stoler had his way...na free money...she was careless about it...meanwhile i m not selling any stuff...its free...self employment for everyone...

cake baking and decorations full expert course training pdf and videos download....check my profile.

Okay....But she had no Idea
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by funlord(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
cupidkef:
I came home on Thursday 30th November 2017 to hear the sad new that my sister's phone got stolen...She accepted the theft in good fate and moved on with her life not knowing that another calamity is looming.

NOTE:
#Her number is connected to her bank account.
#She leaves account debit and credit alerts on her phone.
#Although its an android phone,she isn't a fan of Lock Codes,so her phone was open.

After 2 days,she went to the ATM to withdraw money from her diamond bank account that was connected with the stolen phone,but she received the shock of her life when she saw -INSUFFICIENT FUND-,on checking her Account balance she discovered that her Hard earned 30k was gone......

After much inquire from people, I got to know that diamond bank Vtu procedures doesn't not have a provision for PIN or CODE before the transaction can be carried out......WHICH MEANS THE GUY THAT STOLE THE PHONE RECHARGED FROM MY SISTER'S DIAMOND BANK ACCOUNT WITH EASE,which is never possible when you are banking with top notch banks(UBA,FIRST BANK,ZENITH)

This just concluded my assertion that Diamond bank is only for kids.....The ain't serious in anyway.

THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER TO ALL.
NEVER LINK YOUR NUMBER TO YOUR diamond BANK.

MEANWHILE CRIMELANDERS IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN TRACK THE B*STARD?

Mynd44, OAM4J
[/s]

Complete nonsense!

Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

Complete nonsense!

Language of scammers
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by shortgun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
cupidkef:

Lol angry
Dail *904*Amount#
Nd check if a pin will be requested.
that's not Diamond bank code, it's for MTN.
its not only diamond bank and what that's currently on that platform.
you will have to input ur pin before ur line can be credited.
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by cupidkef(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
shortgun:

that's not Diamond bank code, it's for MTN.
its not only diamond bank and what that's currently on that platform.
you will have to input ur pin before ur line can be credited.

Oga....try it nah....
Re: Diamond Bank And Its Poor Security On VTU Cost My Sister Her Money. by ebujany(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ur sis should blame her self. Why didn't she retrieve her line/ report for her account to be blocked? See what her relaxation caused her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Hanged Himself In Delta State Over Payment Of #15K / A Beggar With Choice. / Sad: Dmgs Student Kills Classmate “out Of Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.