Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole (659 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by kingem(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Popular self-acclaimed Instagram prophet and comedian, Wole Arole, in a chat with Saturday Beats, talked about his signature beards and what it will take to shave it off.

The beard gang member said;

“For me to shave my beard, it would cost a lot. Since I am going back into the world of make-believe, I would be featured in several roles and one might include shaving off my beard. But the producer would have to pay me heavily to do that.

If they pay me millions of pounds, then I would shave it off. I have been keeping this beard for over three years. I cannot even shave this beard for any woman I love. I cannot shave my beard for my wife.

Even my mother plays with my beard. The beard is now a part of me that most of my fans recognise me through the beard.”

Re: ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by crisycent: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by smardray(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
buy me 10 naira tiger blade...and bro

consider the bush gone

1 Like

Re: ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by duduade: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
See the lebe sef...

Oga whatever you do with your beards no concern us...
Re: ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by Tamarapetty(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
is he funny?

1 Like

Re: ‘for Me To Shave My Beard, It Would Cost A Lot’ – Woli Arole by internationalman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
If I say I don't know this one now, nairalanders will think I'm conceited....

(1) (Reply)

Falz Visits Unilag On Its 15th Anniversary And Ahead Of His Concert / Photos: Actress Dakore Akande Feels Like A Kid Again As She Plays On Trampoline / Tonto Dike OR Anna Banner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.