Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291306 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin Thanks.
sweetrie:
Lool. Within 24hrs. A mail would be sent for you to check your account. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Newmum0615:
Amen o. And on Hephgirl too o.

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
sweetrie:

Congrats to everyone who got ITA. Glitteringstar you are next

Amen! Thank you, sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Thank you! I claim it for the next draw. I don turn "Mippishick" who "narrowly" missed the draw. grin embarassed

ITA will fall on me in the next draw. :
)

Oh dear! Next draw would surely pick you. Amen to the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ljay17:
Congratulations to all the ITA recipients in today's draw! This year still has many blessings in store for whoever believes!!!

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
flyboi1:
Congrats to all who got ITA.

this draw high sha. kai.

Might take a while before the draw drops to 430 based on the CRS score of people presently in the pool.

601-1200........... 258
451-600............ 1,692
441-450........... 622
431-440........... 2,975

401-450 17,406

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Tolz451:
So na to hide my face with my 448. Na wa ooh

How do u do ur calculation, I did mine I am seeing two figure one grand total 541 and the sub total 456 pls wh one is d real deal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Newmum0615:
Congrats o. When should I be expecting the notice? And will it be via mail or in my account?

Thank you. Within 24 hours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by policy12: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
enocoded4life:

Thank you.

Congrat o I am happy for you, pls I will need you to tell me ow to go about my WES pls, I tell me d process involve pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
sweetrie:

Congrats to everyone who got ITA. Glitteringstar you are next

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
mcstan18:
Congratulations to all the new ITA recipients - @enocoded4life, @Newmum0615 and those not yet declared. We shall all join you in no distant time

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello house

Pls can one's score drop WHILE IN THE POOL by way of increase in age?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats newmum, encoded and all other ITA recipients. May the grace of speed go along with you as you start this stage of the process.

Our dear GS, hephgirl and others still waiting, it shall come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
policy12:

Congrat o I am happy for you, pls I will need you to tell me ow to go about my WES pls, I tell me d process involve pls.
You have to create an account with WES Canada. Pay the evaluation fees, send your certificate to WES( via fax to save cost). Apply to your school for your transcript to be sent to wes. Then wait for your ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amen. Thank you.
Bsbabe:
Congrats newmum, encoded and all other ITA recipients. May the grace of speed go along with you as you start this stage of the process.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bsbabe:

Amen and thank you ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Team 437 sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:
Team 437 sad

Not to worry, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:
Team 437 sad

Keep your spirits up. It is well and it shall be your turn soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Coming up soon. Draw will be=420.

Reasonabledoubt:
Team 437 sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
For those who missed today's draw by just few points, do not be discouraged. Hang in there! Your time will surely come. Sooner or later, the score will drop. This Canadian journey is all about "patience and perseverance".

It will surely end in praise for us all. smiley kiss

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dtaminator: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
My Nairaland Family,

All glory to God!!

Finally got the golden mail today.

First my story.

We got interested in this journey in Jan 2015 when express entry was introduced, but we didn't take the 1st step till Sept of 2015 when we took our IELTS. Started following this thread around mid 2016. I started my ECA in January 2016. My ECA took 1 year to process all because I wanted to have my Unilag Diploma 1 certificate accessed to meet the then very high cut offs. The program was defunct and there was no trace of any records. Finally, records office generated the result from my statement and sent in December 2016, only for WES to totally ignore it. By this time, scores had started to come down. But I still needed the 25 points that 2 or more certs would have given. ECA came out in March 2017 as BSc only. At this point, we were still contemplating making wifey the primary applicant as she was younger and had a masters and an LLb but only 1 year work. Long story short, cutoff visited 413 in May just to pick us up. We submitted out application on the very last day. Time line below.

ITA- May 31st
AOR-29th August
Meds passed and IP1- Sept 12th
NA2-Sept 13th
File moved to London VO- Oct 25th(got message of how to find a job in Canada)
Sent mail to confirm VO on 12th Nov, got confirmation of London on the 15th
Request to pay RPRF- Dec 5th
PPR- Dec 6th

We used a gift deed and only a small part of my bank statement as the six month printout was too large to upload.

Marriage cert had Civil Engr(my education) my job was in another NOC.

No LOE or anything
No ADR even though wifey has had a couple of visa refusals in the past.

I would like to encourage us that there is absolutely no reason to fear the dreaded London Visa Office as our very imperfect application scaled through in a reasonable time. Package your application to the best of your ability, be truthful, and follow CIC's instructions.

All the best to all hopefuls..

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Obi1conte:
Hello house

Yes, I think so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dtaminator: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
If you are already in the pool, you have to manually update your age when it changes before your CRS drops.

Obi1conte:
Hello house

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bimsebony: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
dtaminator:
My Nairaland Family,

All glory to God!!

Finally got the golden mail today.

First my story.

We got interested in this journey in Jan 2015 when express entry was introduced, but we didn't take the 1st step till Sept of 2015 when we took our IELTS. Started following this thread around mid 2016. I started my ECA in January 2016. My ECA took 1 year to process all because I wanted to have my Unilag Diploma 1 certificate accessed to meet the then very high cut offs. The program was defunct and there was no trace of any records. Finally, records office generated the result from my statement and sent in December 2016, only for WES to totally ignore it. By this time, scores had started to come down. But I still needed the 25 points that 2 or more certs would have given. ECA came out in March 2017 as BSc only. At this point, we were still contemplating making wifey the primary applicant as she was younger and had a masters and an LLb but only 1 year work. Long story short, cutoff visited 413 in May just to pick us up. We submitted out application on the very last day. Time line below.

ITA- May 31st
AOR-29th August
Meds passed and IP1- Sept 12th
NA2-Sept 13th
File moved to London VO- Oct 25th(got message of how to find a job in Canada)
Sent mail to confirm VO on 12th Nov, got confirmation of London on the 15th
Request to pay RPRF- Dec 5th
PPR- Dec 6th

We used a gift deed and only a small part of my bank statement as the six month printout was too large to upload.

Marriage cert had Civil Engr(my education) my job was in another NOC.

No LOE or anything
No ADR even though wifey has had a couple of visa refusals in the past.

I would like to encourage us that there is absolutely no reason to fear the dreaded London Visa Office as our very imperfect application scaled through in a reasonable time. Package your application to the best of your ability, be truthful, and follow CIC's instructions.

All the best to all hopefuls..

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Great news. Biko they should send me pum to o.
I Read somewhere that they mistakenly swapped pple's passports.
Someone picked up his dhl parcel and received another Family's passports
kay2011:

Finally got my PUM this afternoon. I will be the first person at DHL tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Divinegifts: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats my e-friend @Newmum0615 and @encoded4life. May PPR fall on you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats to all the ppr recipients!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks smiley
Divinegifts:
Congrats my e-friend @Newmum0615 and @encoded4life. May PPR fall on you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kay2011(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
yokus:
Great news. Biko they should send me pum to o.
I Read somewhere that they mistakenly swapped pple's passports.
Someone picked up his dhl parcel and received another Family's passports
Swap Passports ke? That one na wahala o.
Don't worry your PUM will come soon.
All the best sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bsbabe:

Not to worry, it is well.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.