Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1298150 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
nairalandnewbie:
Ahn ahn lol that one is stupidity na... please do you have any hints on how to explain it?

I've never understood this explanation thing o.... people even keep their rejection letter.. for what?

Just type
Canada TRV refused 2019
Uk visit refused 2016
US visit visa refused 2013
You can add the month if you wish.

Case closed.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ok. Thanks

nairalandnewbie:
I didn't get this mail that may be due to the fact that I have a canadian address i want the hard copy shipped to.
I got the soft copy in my mail alongside this message:
"The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has completed your ECA for Immigration. Please find attached a scanned copy of your IQAS certificate. The original will follow by either Canada post priority courier (within Canada) or FedEx (international mail). It is your responsibility to claim/receive the mailed package. If the package is not claimed and is returned to IQAS, you will have to pay a new courier fee to have it mailed to you again."

I think you will get the soft copy soon tho from what i gathered here that's all you need for your application.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dammie2017: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello.... got PPR today.
Pls when sending passports to Ghana do I have to include the form IMM008 even if family composition has not changed.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ITABABE: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dammie2017:
Hello.... got PPR today.
Pls when sending passports to Ghana do I have to include the form IMM008 even if family composition has not changed.
congrats. What's your timeline?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na PPR news you just break like that?

Oya do the needful.......congrats grin

Dammie2017:
Hello.... got PPR today.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dammie2017: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
AOR Sept 16, PNP Ontario. London visa office, no Adr
ITABABE:
congrats. What's your timeline?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lilyandie: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dammie2017:
Hello.... got PPR today.

Congrats ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adeyinka09: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Faskey:

there is no issue with undergraduate degree being different from current experience. You can apply

Thanks bro for the feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Algbenguze: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dammie2017:
AOR Sept 16, PNP Ontario. London visa office, no Adr

Wait,!wait!! wait!!! Is that supposed to be a timeline?
See, you’ll need to first put an intro... Something like “PPR is finally here” or you fit add small Christianese like “God has done what no man can do”. U fit even use song sef, like “Come and join me sing hallelujah...”.
Secondly, you’ll start with your IELTS test results, then date of ECA report, date of ITA and AOR...and eventually PPR. You know, something like that.
Oya go back and start again using the format I gave you. Then and only then will we congratulate you appropriately. Lol

Na play I dey o. Congratulations!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Abi oo..
Dammie abeg do the needful.. grin
Congrats Dammie

Algbenguze:

Wait,!wait!! wait!!! Is that supposed to be a timeline?
See, you’ll need to first put an intro... Something like “PPR is finally here” or you fit add small Christianese like “God has done what no man can do”. U fit even use song sef, like “Come and join me sing hallelujah...”.
Secondly, you’ll start with your IELTS test results, then date of ECA report, date of ITA and AOR...and eventually PPR. You know, something like that.
Oya go back and start again using the format I gave you. Then and only then will we congratulate you appropriately. Lol

Na play I dey o. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ojasope1:
Top of the morning to you great minds, congrats to those who have gotten PPR, ITA & those who just aced their exam. We will all sing the song of praise together by His Grace.

A quick one pls, does anyone have any contact at LASPOTECH Ikorodu for quick processing of Transcript?

It will end in praise in sha Alllah .
. pm me ur no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone, please i got adr for spouse's travel history. Form IMM5562E.
the form states that principal applicant must complete the form and that there is space for principal applicant and spouse and kids 18yrs and above.
Do i have to fill up everything or just fill spouses part since the ADR is for him?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
caon:
PM me.have a contact that did mine
pls how many weeks did it take for ur transcript to be sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
caon:
PM me.have a contact that did mine
pls how many weeks did it take for ur transcript to be sent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vcole: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Thanks for sharing. Some PPA don't pay Corp members. So, I want to assume the stated pay there was the 19k govt pays. Is this correct? If yes, then printing SOA showing the NYSC allowance should suffice as a proof of paid employment?
that should suffice and that is why I asked the employer to include the ".....under the NYSC program" clause within the reference letter. However my ppa paid me a salary monthly and I was able to upload the account statement showing salaries paid for that period alongside my application because for some reason, I had kept it among my documents. Lol!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OJaySeenson: 4:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Beht why na...when olamide and phyno dey song, dem dey explain dia Igbo/Yoruba? The beauty is in seeing the word and laughing even when you don't understand lol...that Yoruba language Sha...too sweet...but this one wey all of us dey carry load go canny, our pikin no go kuku understand am again...

happytbaby:
Yeepa! Otelemuye Canadianfly! (Otelemuye means detective). Me I come sit down there dey give advice......Glitteringstar, Canadianfly; please come and dash me some of your memory for monikers.

Oga do not try yourself at all, you are married period!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by boldinc(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Yes... you can do that. You will not have any issues.

RuggedArab:

@ Keni - I have a sibling residing in Canada, I hope if couriered to him I can scan and upload in the EE without issues?

Anyone can answer me please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Faskey:
It's PPR guys....I am so happy right now, after lonnnng wait period. I am a silent reader in this great platform but do come here once in a while to drop some comments.

I feel I should update my timeline :

AOR: June 30th, 2017

Medical passed : July 20th, 2017

BG NA and IP1: July 21st, 2017

IP2: August 9, 2017

Ordered GCMS sometimes late September and realised they are conducting security screening for me.

January 22, 2018 : sent an email to the prime minister and minister of immigration complaining about long waiting period.

PPR : January 23,2018

I wouldn't know whether the mail I sent was a coincidence or not, but I give all praise to Almighty Allah.

207 days post AOR!

I wish everyone else waiting for this good news a speedy PPR.

Lolz @ reporting to prime minister n minister of immigration.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Good morning my people, please when is the draw likely to take place?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Wait. Na PPR news you just drop like that? Is that how you use to do? No timeline, nothing? Mafren will you release this good news with drama before I come there and injure you. Until then, collect mini congratulations.
Dammie2017:
Hello.... got PPR today.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Canada is still asleep. Start expecting from late afternoon till evening our own time. Calm down. It will surely come. Congrats in advance.
Ethelia:
Good morning my people, please when is the draw likely to take place?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Newmum0615:
Canada is still asleep. Start expecting from late afternoon till evening our own time. Calm down. It will surely come. Congrats in advance.

cheesy cheesy thank you cheesy

Body is shaking me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2018
I dey smell "draw" soup with goat meat. ���

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Get the amala ready. No time to waste.
Saintp:
I dey smell "draw" soup with goat meat. ���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Faskey:
It's PPR guys....I am so happy right now, after lonnnng wait period. I am a silent reader in this great platform but do come here once in a while to drop some comments.

Congratulations! That was a fantastic and bold initiative that you employed there. Wish you a smooth sail from here on smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Dammie2017:
Hello.... got PPR today.

Congrats! No need to include the form in view of the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
DadR:
Na PPR news you just break like that?

Oya do the needful.......congrats grin

cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

@the bolded. When did you do your speaking?

Same for me. Speaking was on 5/1/18, the rest was next day and first two digits read 17
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Faskey: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
40manlappy:

Congratulations! That was a fantastic and bold initiative that you employed there. Wish you a smooth sail from here on smiley

Hey, my man 40manlappy, thanks a lot. I remember you answered the very first question I asked on this from about POF. You might not know because I later changed my profile name. You have been wonderful, God bless you.

I say amen to your prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Faskey: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Please can anyone give me the details of service charges for sending passports to Ghana through dhl? I need full details, sending and receiving cost.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Well, people cannot tell you what they do not know. I think someone suggested you go to OAU.

Opecath:
Good evening house
Is t that nobody to help men out concerning the question I asked all this while
Please help me out I need help concerning adeyemi college of education been afflicted to OAU wes said my transcript should be send from the awarded school please help me oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.