Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295283 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
emafav:
I beg someone should answer me.

- Have you used that card for any other webpay process before? It could be that your financial institution hasn't authorized it for such transactions yet. This is only one of many reasons the payment isn't going through at this time.
- Yes, your husband would have to pay for his own educational credential assessment separately, if that's what you mean
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
When asked for updated POF(ADR) how many days will one have to respond? Or typically,how many days has anyone here heard or experienced??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
sunvick:
Hello, Please are you medical doctor in this PR ministry?

Yeah, wassup?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
PMed you. Please reply thanks.

sweetrie:
Yeah, wassup?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
6:40pm
Where are they?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boss where's your location?

mcstan18:
Where are they?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
McNoelle:
Boss where's your location?

Ojez. I should leave soon sef
I even dropped my number on my signature to make things easier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
mcstan18:
Where are they?

A huge congrats to you on your Ielts success. Thank God.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pstfrancis(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pls I need anyone who can help about transcript request and verification from University of Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
DereI:

A huge congrats to you on your Ielts success. Thank God.

Merçi mademoiselle Derel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Newbeecey:
Is it common practise to state immigration as the reason for writing the IELTS test?

If that’s the reason you are writing the exam, please state it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
titiclassy:

PLEASE I NEED A LINK WHO CAN HELP WITH OAU SENDING MY TRANSCRIPT TO WES. I have not collected transcript b4

If you have not collected before, you will need to also follow up with your department for prompt response and only through ETX transcript can you request for your transcript if you are OAU Alumnus.

Check from page 300 of this part, a contact nos of someone in transcript office was posted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
sunvick:
PMed you. Please reply thanks.

I have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
pstfrancis:
Pls I need anyone who can help about transcript request and verification from University of Ibadan.

i did my via online, just go to the UI website and fill the transcript request form and make payment accordingly...easy to do. UI doesn't stress on that, it took 5days for mine to be ready but my sister did follow up for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pstfrancis(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eraytee:

i did my via online, just go to the UI website and fill the transcript request form and make payment accordingly...easy to do. UI doesn't stress on that, it took 5days for mine to be ready but my sister did follow up for me.

What of now that they are on strike? Any idea of how to go about it?
Also am yet to collect my MSC certificate from the school any idea of how to go about this sir.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bolodre(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good day house, pls I ve a question....I have my transcript in hard copy from OAU. How do I send to WES or IQAS. Which is preferable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
gistwivkome:
Hello e-fam. Please who has done transcript evaluation from Lagos City Polytechnic? WES has sent transcript to the school for confirmation since November but the school keeps saying they are yet to receive it. Please anyone with useful info should help. Asking for a friend.

it is for this reason I tell people to use IQAS,at the end of Rhett day,the time used with WES is longer when issues go south
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deloby123(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
pstfrancis:

Me too. Please anyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deloby123(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eraytee:

Please when was this done ? Recently?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2018
mokset123:
Please in what category does WES evaluate a registered midwifery certificate from nursing and midwifery council of nigeria

Don't use WES....apply with IQAS if you know its not BSN u have. My research so far hasnt seen anyone who got a favourable response with WES except those with a degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2018
bolodre:
Good day house, pls I ve a question....I have my transcript in hard copy from OAU. How do I send to WES or IQAS. Which is preferable

You can't send your copy to any of the 2 bodies by yourself. WES exception is that the envelop should be sealed and school stamp should be across the flap and signed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by exceedinglory: 4:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Morning E-family,

Please which of the schedule a background / declaration forms should I complete ; eimm5669e or imm5669e ?

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2018
mcstan18:

- Have you used that card for any other webpay process before? It could be that your financial institution hasn't authorized it for such transactions yet. This is only one of many reasons the payment isn't going through at this time.
- Yes, your husband would have to pay for his own educational credential assessment separately, if that's what you mean
thanks the payment was successful. I'm only sending transcript and Degree Certificate to WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Pls I need anyone who can help about transcript request and verification from federal university of technology Akure and I hope all the credentials to be sent to WES are transcript and degree certificate. I need material for my IELTS general exams
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lovelywings: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2018
mosbiod:
big congratulations, silent reader aye. wehdone ma!
this your timeline complete so?? or maybe you are not an impatient type like some of us that will be checking CIC's website every morning for an update

grin I no follow am at all at all. Nah passport request I dey look.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Good morning all

I need to submit a UK police clearance certificate.

I am pre-ITA, is it too early to get it done?
A friend of mine is coming to naija in few weeks so i want him to bring it for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bolodre(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2018
vickyehi:

You can't send your copy to any of the 2 bodies by yourself. WES exception is that the envelop should be sealed and school stamp should be across the flap and signed.

Thanks so much for ur response....I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2018
sthillz:
Good morning all

I need to submit a UK police clearance certificate.

I am pre-ITA, is it too early to get it done?
A friend of mine is coming to naija in few weeks so i want him to bring it for me.
Yes, you can go ahead and request for the PCC.
CIC places a validity period of one year to PCC so hopefully PPR will fall on you before your PCC will expire.

Goodluck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2018
pepe1:

Yes, you can go ahead and request for the PCC.
CIC places a validity period of one year to PCC so hopefully PPR will fall on you before your PCC will expire.

Goodluck to you.

Many thanks
And yes, i know im getting PPR this year. God is not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titiclassy: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Godsaysyes

Check from page 300 of this part, a contact nos of someone in transcript office was posted. [/quote]

Thanks.ma/sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2018
I have decided to just stay patient and wait in positivity.

Checking for progress every day isn’t helping

Space for PPR

smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Savagebanker: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes lasu to send transcripts to Wes ? Filled the request form online and also made payment but yet to hear from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.