Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1298490 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:36am On Dec 09, 2017
@Fanyeofori

Answers

No. 1. I am not sure. Let the gurus answer that.
No. 2. You can apply with two kids without their dad. You can either declare their dad but include him as non accompanying. Or you can decide not to include him. That way your indicating you're divorced. You'll show divorce documents. But you won't need any other document from him.

On the fees. It will be cheaper only to the extent that you will not pay application fee and rprf but you'll still show pof for four people if you're not divorced and even if he's not accompanying.

With regards to medicals. If you put him as non accompanying you'll still need his medicals and PCC. But if I you're filling divorced then you won't need any document.

Gurus in the house am I right. Because I'm kind of in the same situation so I've been doing a lot of reading and research. In my case we are still married but he's not applying and he give his full support to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 6:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Peaceful2016:
add more money to the card... They usually block at a higher rate initially when you make the payment. They'll debit you later a the appropriate rate for that day
Really? Wow. OK. Lemme try that. Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2017
For Nova Scotia PNP, must one submit proof of POF now or it can be submitted much later?

soadirect:
For those looking for PNP opportunities, please check out Nova Scotia. They will be opening at approximately 2 p.m. AST (around 7pm Naija time according to Google) on Saturday, Dec. 9, to accept 175 to 225 applications. The link is here https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by farmventure: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Hello all, I am a silent reader and have really benefitted from the forum, God Bless us and may our dreams be achieved. I ask a question but first my condition is, when I did the calculation of my status is 443 without including my wife and children, if I decide to include them in the application but they are not accompanying now, is it compulsory that wife has to write the language test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2017
farmventure:
Hello all, I am a silent reader and have really benefitted from the forum, God Bless us and may our dreams be achieved. I ask a question but first my condition is, when I did the calculation of my status is 443 without including my wife and children, if I decide to include them in the application but they are not accompanying now, is it compulsory that wife has to write the language test?
NO. It's not compulsory your spouse writes the language test so long as you have enough points to attract ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by NikyO: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Deebay:

You can create an account with pharmacy gateway and pebc. Licensing statement is one of the compulsory documents needed before your evaluation can start. Transcript, licensing statement and your personalized checklist documents are required before your evaluation can start. Visit www.pebc.ca for further info

Ok, thanks. Please can PCN issue licensing sttment immediately after internship and whts the process to get licensing statement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by overcomer296: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Pls I only have statement of result of masters degree. Which body accepts this for ECA. I have been searching their sites and they all mention 'certificate'. Does WES or IQAS or ICES accept statement of result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Yes, your statement of result is acceptable for ECA by these stated bodies.

overcomer296:
Pls I only have statement of result of masters degree. Which body accepts this for ECA. I have been searching their sites and they all mention 'certificate'. Does WES or IQAS or ICES accept statement of result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
tundechange:
For Nova Scotia PNP, must one submit proof of POF now or it can be submitted much later?

Shey there is a thread for PNPs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Yes there is, I have asked there but most people there are newbies. So I decided to ask d gurus here by quoting that Op.

elfmann:

Shey there is a thread for PNPs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2017
tundechange:
Yes there is, I have asked there but most people there are newbies. So I decided to ask d gurus here by quoting that Op.

Na wa..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ferfer(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2017
hayor2014:
Potential Citizens of Canada, please i need study materials for IELTS....help urgently need...Thanks in advance

Send a mail to lwrs9999@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bluevy: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Good morning everyone, I have com again with my question grin,please after entering the pool how long does it take for result or ITA to be given.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
I am in the same situation too. I do pray that we would be successful and be able to provide guidance for those coming after us. Right now it seems most people here are either single or married with spouse accompanying

ysteph:
@Fanyeofori

Answers

No. 2. You can apply with two kids without their dad. You can either declare their dad but include him as non accompanying. Or you can decide not to include him. That way your indicating you're divorced. You'll show divorce documents. But you won't need any other document from him.

On the fees. It will be cheaper only to the extent that you will not pay application fee and rprf but you'll still show pof for four people if you're not divorced and even if he's not accompanying.

With regards to medicals. If you put him as non accompanying you'll still need his medicals and PCC. But if I you're filling divorced then you won't need any document.

Gurus in the house am I right. Because I'm kind of in the same situation so I've been doing a lot of reading and research. In my case we are still married but he's not applying and he give his full support to us.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Algbenguze: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Bluevy:
Good morning everyone, I have com again with my question grin,please after entering the pool how long does it take for result or ITA to be given.Thanks

Up until the draw when your score meets or exceeds the cut off point for that draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JustinTrudeau: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Fellow Canada compatriots, please i still need a second opinion on this NOC,need to dive in fast.

cc Newmum,Cochtrane,GlitteringStar et al

JustinTrudeau:
Thank you Newmum.I really do not know how to break it down more than that except ATS is regarded as a diploma (according to WES).My core duties are:
Lecturing Business Law,Public Sector Accounting and Taxation and some administrative duties assigned to me.The curriculum was designed by the Association of Accounting Bodies of West Africa (ABWA).

I'm thinking of NOC 4021.Guys i need your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
It would have been better if you just ignored the question, as you won't give an answer, than being sarcastic. I've gotten d answer to my question though. Cheers.

elfmann:

Na wa..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2017
tundechange:
It would have been better if you just ignored the question, as you won't give an answer, than being sarcastic. I've gotten d answer to my question though. Cheers.

Kindly share the answer you got for people who might be needing it please. No one knows it all.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
I learnt that one must scan and upload a proof of POF while applying to NS for PNP. I was thinking this could be submitted after submitting an application as someone said that it is not a requirement pre-application.

mcstan18:

Kindly share the answer you got for people who might be needing it please. No one knows it all.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
So I must have an answer. I suggested u go where PNP folks are, you said they're newbies. I'm for FSW, I said na wa.. as I know some guys who clamored for the thread, should know.

Everything I said now is sarcastic, na wa.

tundechange:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
I never said you must have an answer. I only stated that you should have ignored the question if you won't give an answer. Let's move on boss. Peace!

elfmann:
So I must have an answer. I suggested u go where PNP folks are, you said they're newbies. I'm for FSW, I said na wa.. as I know some guys who clamored for the thread, should know.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
mcstan18:

Thanks
Na to quarrel them Sabi get strength.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
elfmann:

Bu hahahahahahaha my chest o. ( since hephgirl has been scarce.)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
But I directed u to where u could get an answer, so why the outburst? Beggars can't be choosers!
tundechange:
I never said you must have an answer. I only stated that you should have ignored the question if you won't give an answer. Let's move on boss. Peace!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dem really no get strength for quarrel and dem don also share the feedback dem get.

elfmann:

Na to quarrel them Sabi get strength.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tx so much @ysteph. I appreciate ur timely comment.
Looking forward to more comments seniors in d ous.
ysteph:
@Fanyeofori

Answers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
And I responded that I've asked there initially but no feedback. I needed an urgent feedback cos NS would be opened this evening, hence the reason for asking here. No outburst from here bro and regarding your last sentence, I will just ignore coz I ain't one of them!

I come in peace!

elfmann:
But I directed u to where u could get an answer, so why the outburst? Beggars can't be choosers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
As CRS scores for ITA skyrocketed, na to lie low remain.
bbaby84:

Bu hahahahahahaha my chest o. ( since hephgirl has been scarce.)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bularuz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
sleekysilk:

NO. It's not compulsory your spouse writes the language test so long as you have enough points to attract ITA.

does the spouse taking the tests (ielts and wes) boost ones overall points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tundechange: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yes it does.

bularuz:

does the spouse taking the tests (ielts and wes) boost ones overall points

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.