Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297615 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please help!
I have Master of Public of Administration(MPA) from OAU. WES or IQAS, which do you advise I use to get my maximum points for Masters?
Thanks.

wholesomegrace:

What are you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Phmicroscope:
Good Evening wonderful people. I'm new to this platform, I have a question to ask regarding Canadian express entry/ federal skilled workers programs. I have a two year Advanced diploma certificate in Software Engineering and a one year BSC in Business information systems and information technology from Middlesex university London. I was told WES equates an Advanced diploma to a 3 year program and a BSC to a 4 year program, can I claim two or more certificate under education?

Use the Degree Equivalency Tool on the WES website to check what your degrees will be equivalent to in Canada, if they are rated as your have said then that should be two or more certificates I guess

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
mbakweich:
Dear thank you for these thoughtful gesture. can I also befit from it? am yet to send my Certificate to WES

Why not fax it ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mumayo: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good evening. I've been trying to submit application for unilag transcript since Monday but all to no avail. The site keeps disconnecting when I click on the send button. Is there anyone also experiencing this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4wearegreat: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pacowo:

Hi

Please did you receive feedback by mail or u contacted them?

By email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kaypompee: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
nat138:

If you look at previous draws, you will notice that Nov and Jan had three weeks draws instead of two. Reason best known to IRCC, might be that not enough people met their scores (this is speculation on my part). So I am guessing, no draws this week till next week (14th). Me sef dey await ITA

ok thanks. all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kaypompee: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
wholesomegrace:

You've got very good scores but I don't have an answer as to why ITA wasn't rolled out yesterday.

You just need to exercise patience. ITA will come your way in a matter of days

thanks. alright will wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kaypompee: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
alright will check it out. thanks sir

Merovingian:
Was there a draw yesterday? No.

You can always confirm from the source, cic site, yourself using this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations.html

You will find other useful information on that site that will help stay abreast of things. Most of the useful information shared on this thread are gotten from there.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
hayor2014:

I have reference letter for them all, but the internal control and IT control are in the same company hence the same letter... does that mean I can use any of the NOC you mentioned ?

So far you have the reference letters in line with the duties stated in the NOC list as I earlier explained and have at least 1 year experience in the NOC, the choice is yours. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks dear.
GlitteringStar:

Yes if you are eligible. Read page 0 and CIC's website for more details.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
ysteph:
He did not mention he schooled in Canada. He said he's worked for a year. If he doesn't have a Canadian degree he needs to 'complete WES'

yea sure......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Albion05:
Good day e- family!..
I must commend all your effort in making this platform a reality. God's blessing to you all.
I have been following the thread of recent but am yet to see Nurses follow suit.
Is it that Nurses have their own route to follow separately like the Doctors and Pharmacist. Please clarify me on this, if am wrong.

I am a licensed registered Nurse/Midwife with Bachelors degrees in Nursing Sciences.
I have 4 years of experience together with my NYSC.
I tend to understand from the gurus in the house that the first step is getting IELTS General done and evaluation of degree.
My question is, after getting the required score band needed and my degree evaluated, should I go ahead and apply for the FSW through the EE?..
please, gurus in the house I await your response.

There is no special platform for nurses to immigrate. once you have completed ielts and credential assessment, feel free to dive into the pool(assuming you don't have aquaphobia and claustrophobia). lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey. His praise will never seize from my mouth.

It's PPR!

WES ECA: 29th April to 29th May,2017

1st IELTS: 13th May, 2017 (LRWS -7877)

2nd IELTS: 24th June, 2017 (LRWS- 8,8.5,7.5,6.5). With this result, CRS was 406 with spouse unaccompanying. I received NOI from Ontario. So I decided to go the Ontario route while I give IELTS the third time.

12th July 2017, I applied for OINP, paid $1500CAD (Spouse unaccompanying).

12th August, 2017, ADR from Ontario (Pay slips and updated POF)

3rd IELTS: 3rd August, 2017 (LRWS - 8,8.5,7.5,7.5) CRS increased from 406 to 446.

On the day my 3rd IELTS came out, I received Ontario Nomination. I had to decline/reject the nomination for direct ITA. The essense of this is to add back spouse as accompanying.

24th August, 2017, I received ITA

AOR - 18th September, 2017

MEP - 25th September, 2017

IP1 - 27th September, 2017

NA2 - 28th September, 2017

ADR - 26th February, 2018 (Spouse Employment Ref. Letter, RPRF, Height and Eye Colour and Biodata Pages). Submitted 1st March, 2018.

IP2 - 27th February, 2018

Sent status enquiry mail - 8th March, 2018

PPR - 8th March, 2018.

My special thanks goes to 40manlappy and to every other person who politely attended to my questions without sarcasm and verbal attack.

66 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations dear.
Your determination paid off.
KweenCee:
I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey. His praise will never seize from my mouth.

It's PPR!

2nd IELTS: 24th June, 2017 (LRWS- 8,8.5,7.5,6.5). With this result, CRS was 406 with spouse unaccompanying. I received NOI from Ontario. So I decided to go the Ontario route while I give IELTS the third time.

3rd IELTS: 3rd August, 2017 (LRWS - 8,8.5,7.5,7.5) CRS increased from 406 to 446.

On the day my 3rd IELTS came out, I received Ontario Nomination. I had to decline/reject the nomination for direct ITA. The essense of this is to add back spouse as accompanying.

ADR - 26th February, 2018 (Spouse Employment Ref. Letter, RPRF, Height and Eye Colour and Biodata Pages). Submitted 1st March, 2018.

PPR - 8th March, 2018.

My special thanks goes to 40manlappy and to every other person who politely attended to my questions without sarcasm and verbal attack.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks dear.
You have given me what I wanted to hear.
Am not afraid. Lol!.
vickyehi:

There is no special platform for nurses to immigrate. once you have completed ielts and credential assessment, feel free to dive into the pool(assuming you don't have aquaphobia and claustrophobia). lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KessyMessy: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hi all,

Kindly somebody send me a detailed process to following from scratch.

Secondly if I want to apply with my spouse, is it also required to get my spouse to write d exams and do grade evaluation?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mbakweich: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Same here too. It keeps reloading without sending.
I have paid and even attached the remita receipt but yet it's still not delivering
mumayo:
Good evening. I've been trying to submit application for unilag transcript since Monday but all to no avail. The site keeps disconnecting when I click on the send button. Is there anyone also experiencing this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
KweenCee:

It's PPR!

Congratulations! smiley cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
KessyMessy:
Hi all,

Secondly if I want to apply with my spouse, is it also required to get my spouse to write d exams and do grade evaluation?

Thanks in advance

"Detailed process" is on page 0 of the link below. Just dedicate some time to read through. Cheers!

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
KweenCee:

Congrats. Oya port to living in canada thread

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
KessyMessy:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance

U can start from page 0 and come here for more clarification in case there is any
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congrats KweenCee. It has ended in praise.
I am wondering why you were asked to provide employment letter for your spouse though. Any idea why that happened?
KweenCee:

It's PPR!

PPR - 8th March, 2018.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
purplerain:
I filled NYSC as Government and we have submitted. I should go and raise a CSE immediately right. Just seeking opinions. Please help

I think you should going by what was stated, pls people kindly assist with the next stage.

Tanku
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
The detailed process you require is on page zero of this thread. Kindly go all the way back there and start reading. You'll be glad you did. You can get a book for taking notes and devote time to understanding the basics of the process. It is pretty straightforward. When you get the hang of it, you can then know the questions to ask here. We will happy to guide you.
Good luck.
KessyMessy:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please what is this thread all about ,I'm New here some body should Please guide me ....I need to relocate to Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by uchepixy: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congrats dear. Please how did you send the enquiry email and to which email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Huge congrats to you. Well done with your determination and glory be to God.

Please when you sent status enquiry mail, did you get a response? I’ve sent twice and I got automated reply saying they reply in 20 business days. If you got a proper reply please can you share the email you used? Thank you very much and great luck in Canada!

KweenCee:
I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey.

PPR - 8th March, 2018.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fameli: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congrats please what email did you use to send enquiry mail to your visa office?

KweenCee:

It's PPR!

PPR - 8th March, 2018.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
KweenCee:
I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey. k.

Congratulations.

Perseverance is key.... So happy for u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Selzsky(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations!

[quote author=KweenCee post=65673354]I wish I have enough to say to this my God. It's been him through this journey. His praise will never seize from my mouth.

It's PPR!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations!!!

KweenCee post=65673354.:

It's PPR!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
KweenCee:

It's PPR!
Congratulations!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.