Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291372 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks. Will try it right away.
Santino1:

Just think of it as Nairaland, you have different sections on the dashboard just like you have here. Navigate to "Consolidated e-APR tracker" and the rest is by filtering that data to what you want. The filtering is quite easy, just think of it as the "sort" and "filter" function in microsoft excel. The database itself is more or less a spreadsheet so if you have rudimentary knowledge of excel you can pretty much do anything you want with the data.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gracelevel: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Algbenguze:

No advantage.
ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
olajide21:

I wouldn't know cos i do not bank with them. The standard practice however is that if you operate a current account with the bank, they shouldn't have problems issuing you the letter in the format you require.

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Mine is savings.

damolah10:

I would like to know please if the Zenith bank account someone intend to use have to be a saving account or current account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deeore: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Hey guyz... ITS PPR!!!....
my timeline

First IELTS- 16th July 2016 7 7.5 7 6.5- RSLW
ECA- 3rd October 2016
Second IELTS- 10th December 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017
First Aor- 30th April 2017
REJECTION -22nd June 2017 ( I was devastated, I was just putting up a brave front, nairaland members can testify..lol..

Second ITA- 29th June 2017
CRS dropped to -467
Second Aor- 5th July 2017
ip1- July 21st 2017
medical passed- July 24th 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

I always thought I would have an epistle to write but I am seriously numb, I don't know what to say, but I just want to give Almighty Allah the praise because without His full support I wouldn't even get here. My special thanks to @40manlappy,@mummyjaygirls,@ugoiyke,@dupsyshoo my darling, you came through for me regardless of my numerous plenty questions, God bless you, @Ajujuju2, @Noviolence, @yewwygraceful my boo @yokus @mrsbee @glitteringstar, oluwatoyin I don't know if your here...please you guys are just too numerous to mention, the support you guys gave me daily brought tears to my eyes.
May God in His infinite mercies bless everyone on this forum and meet each and everyone of your hearts desires, He would bless those looking for ITA,PPR,IELTS,PNP with all they want.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

73 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Newmum0615:
Methinks you are better off with 1254.
See the lead statement: Statistical officers and related research support occupations in this unit group provide statistical and research support services to a wide range of businesses and organizations. These workers conduct statistical routines, monitor trends, compile data and prepare charts, graphs, summaries and reports in support of organizational information needs and research activities.
I think your confusion stems from the fact that you collate data for educational programs. I may be wrong
though.

Ok ma’m. Thank u very much. Still very open to other suggestions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Santino1(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

Congratulations. All the best going forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017
REJECTION -22nd June 2017 ( I was devastated, I was just putting up a brave front, nairaland members can testify..lol..

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

I always thought I would have an epistle to write but I am seriously numb, I don't know what to say, but I just want to give Almighty Allah the praise because without His full support I wouldn't even get here. My special thanks to @40manlappy,@mummyjaygirls,@ugoiyke,@dupsyshoo my darling, you came through for me regardless of my numerous plenty questions, God bless you, @Ajujuju2, @Noviolence, @yewwygraceful my boo @yokus @mrsbee @glitteringstar, oluwatoyin I don't know if your here...please you guys are just too numerous to mention, the support you guys gave me daily brought tears to my eyes.
May God in His infinite mercies bless everyone on this forum and meet each and everyone of your hearts desires, He would bless those looking for ITA,PPR,IELTS,PNP with all they want.

Yipieeeeeee! It's deeore's PPR.............. Congratulations mate! So happy for you. Finally, it has gone down!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2017
You are right.
Saintp:

I have noticed that for accompanying spouse the difference between 8777 and say 7777 or even 6777 is not up to 10 points. Am I right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Faaz09(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations... Barakalahufihi...
deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ddymples: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations. So happy for you. This year did not pass you by.

deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KanadaBoundChic: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
good morning everyone.
a very big kudos to you all for this great and informative thread.
i'm very new to the whole canada ish, but since my interest picked, i'm all for it!!

please i have a few questions and need clarifications in these areas, would really appreciate the help.

first of i have a postgraduate HRM degree from a uk university, does that pass as a masters for EE?
if not do i need to evaluate my first degree B.A from a Nigerian university alongside the Postgraduate degree?

thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations.

deeore:
my timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations!!!

deeore:
my timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KanadaBoundChic: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2017
good morning everyone.
a very big kudos to you all for this great and informative thread.
i'm very new to the whole canada ish, but since my interest picked, i'm all for it!!

please i have a few questions and need clarifications in these areas, would really appreciate the help.

first of i have a postgraduate HRM degree from a uk university, does that pass as a masters for EE?
if not do i need to evaluate my first degree B.A from a Nigerian university alongside the Postgraduate degree?

thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

Wow! Wow!!! Congratulations! kiss smiley

@MRSDA, ITAbabe, Boldinc, Toyogirl, Tollu, Bsbabe, Yewwygraceful, Dannio, Bigfido, @all other LVO crew , this year will not pass you by. You all will receive your golden mail before the end of this year too. Amen. More of such good news on this thread.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Wow! Wow!!! Congratulations! kiss smiley

@MRSDA, ITAbabe, Boldinc, Toyogirl, Tollu, Bsbabe, Yewwygraceful, Dannio, Bigfido, @all other LVO crew , this year will not pass you by. You all will receive your golden mail before the end of this year too. Amen. More of such good news on this thread.
AMEN O.... AMEN & AMEN
GS, thank you for the good work. I noticed you have updated deeore sharp sharp on page z. You do well. God bless you and yours.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
loudlumi:
Hello house,

Kindly help a brother, UNILAG is yet to respond to my M.sc verification going on 3 weeks now, I need help with a "sure" contact in the records office as I am aware the non-academic staff are on strike.

Urgent help needed as the swathe of people swarming towards the cic Website makes the need to get an ITA as quickly as possible necessary.

My birthday is in a few weeks and I do not want my points to drop. Thanks
.It's been 4 weeks since WES sent mine to Unilag;so u are not alone grin. I called someone in the Records Office and she said they are all at home.You need to be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

Congratulations.
What was the reason for your rejection initially so that others will learn from your mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls @glitteringstar could u be kind enough to pm me. I hv been trying to contact u all day but seems der is am issue with my pm. Plss. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hephgirl and bigfido, where are u guys @. Long time no see/hear from you two. Trust all is well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Been looking forward to this. May you have a smooth sail from here on smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I join you in saying "Amen" to the bolded cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
superdoll:
Pls @glitteringstar could u be kind enough to pm me. I hv been trying to contact u all day but seems der is am issue with my pm. Plss. Thanks

Done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
sleekysilk:

GS, thank you for the good work. I noticed you have updated deeore sharp sharp on page z. You do well. God bless you and yours.

Amen. Thanks sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Done.

Thanks. I hv replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
HALLEUYAH . So happy

deeore:
my timeline

ECA- 3rd October 2016
CRS-472
First ITA- 24th Feb 2017

CRS dropped to -467
ip1- July 21st 2017
Na2- July 24th
adr- 3rd oct
ip2-12th December
ppr- 13th December

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day my good people,

So i decided to use ETX-NG in sending my transcript to WES from my institute, It has been one hell of an experience, 4 months and still counting "Oversabi is a really bad something" grin.

And then to my question, they have succeeded in sending my transcript with their snail pace. Are they also responsible for contacting my school to respond to WES' mail. just sent them a mail, i am not expecting any response till next week. Kindly respond if you have experience with them.

Thanks as always E-Fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hearty congratulations @deerore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.