Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295594 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
No ma/sir. However, check that the NOC is O, A or B. If not, it will not be eligible for Express Entry

babyoj:
Please if someones NOC requires Completion of secondary school and the person has a masters, will that be any issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Finally, I have escaped the snares of BC after 3 attempts.

Thanks to everyone here for the time and effort expended to assist each other.

I return all the Glory to God.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Saintp:
Thank God for his mercies. We didn't Max out our language scores but I guess this should be enough for ITA.
Spouse (PA): LRWS 8,8.5,7.5,7
Me: LRWS 7,7,7.5,6

This is our first attempt and I think we have to go with it instead of me rewriting to get 8777.Our CRS is 448 but my ECA is not yet out, so our CRS as at today is 440.
I don't know if it is best to wait till my ECA comes out hopefully ending of next month so that we enter with 448 or just enter straight away with 440.

Saint please dive in. You have nothing to lose!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=happytbaby post=63299178]PM me, I will give you an email to forward a mail to....

Sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Responded.

[quote author=tippex post=63301801][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2017
abamure:
IELTS Result of December 2, 2017

Listening: 8.0
Reading: 7.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 7.0

This can only be God. It is my first attempt and am saying thank you to this group and everyone that helped me.

My special thanks to my good friends bonnie1, Revlane and GlitteringStar

Congratulations!!! I tap into your scores!

Phil 4:13 works. Waiting for WES...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
emelueobi:
Thank you Jesus, I have been praying for a Christmas gift. And God gave me a lovely ielts result
Listening - 9
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7
My speaking test was terrible, my part 2 I spoke for just 1 minute I had already run out of ideas, my part 3 felt like jamb questions , examiner was asking me questions like how environmental problems affected the use of land, and plenty questions that didn't even make sense to me . I only mustered few words I could barely speak fluently because the questions were strange unlike my first speaking test.
I just thank God
This is my second and final attempt (for general ielts).

My second attempt will also be my final attempt in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by babyoj: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks, it is B.
happytbaby:
No ma/sir. However, check that the NOC is O, A or B. If not, it will not be eligible for Express Entry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by papi7: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations, you mind share them materials? adewaleolajumoke02@gmail.com thanks in advance

Emerson500:
Hello guys, I've been silently follwing this thread for a while now. Want to thank you guys for the good job you are doing here.

Just got my IELTS now. First attempt LRSW - 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7. All thanks to God for the success. @einsteino and @yetunde84 thank you for the materials you shared. Was really helpful.

I have concluded my ECA for my MSc alone. Submitted my application on the 11th of october, my Uni requested a copy of my certificate and sent it along with my transcript to WES the following day as it was a UK institution and the process was seamless. Got my report on the 7th of November. Just getting ready to dive into the pool now. I should be swimming in lane 450
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DatechMan(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2017
I am sorry guys for my absence.

Settling in Canada during this winter after all, may not be one of the best decisions I have ever made.
If anyone must come here in winter, make sure you gather enough liver o.
It takes time to get used to it. It's -10c today. It could be worse.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elixir123: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Licious07:
And my ielts result is out...L8 R9 S8 W6.5. Can't explain how I feel right now embarassed.
Ah ah! why evils?? This right here is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the BC system! How can someone score an 8 in L and S and possibly, have a 6.5 in writing,pray tell?
It's just sooooo obvious they know its for immigration and want to frustrate this person so he/she can come back to pay 68k. Please ,my dear request for a remark .They owe you a 7,in fact you deserve it.What a fraud. E pain me abeg.
Methinks its high time we started the campaign for combining of results and/or allowing us pay a reduced fee to re-write a deficient component.
Please request for a remark and, don't think too much.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by papi7: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Church

einsteino:
I understand everyone wishes for his case to be different, to be that one that has grace written all over his story.. but we must understand for the large majority, this wouldn't be the case and that doesnt make the story any less glorious. Not everyone's journey would be a cakewalk, that's life.

Yes we wish everyone the best and exceptional speed but we know it can't materialize for everyone regardless of how much we pray, else the operational word wouldn't be "exceptional".

We would not all have IELTS in our first shot, not everyone would have POF before ITA, some would have PPR in 18days and some after several months, PUM for some would be 14days and some 6weeks... but by God, so long as there is any chance at all, we gear up and keep on, till we achieve our goal.. we are not faintheart!

PR is PR regardless of the timelines and hurdles, we have lived through worse already.. having the opportunity and means at all is all that matters. So please and please expect hurdles as much as you anticipate grace, that way nothing shocks you.

May the odds be in our favour, but if it isnt, we shall not despair! we shall weather whatever storm it brings.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
@tippex - Amen

My second attempt will also be my final attempt in Jesus name![/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kenon1: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2017
DereI:
I'm so happy right now.... My fourth IELTS attempt.

Overall Band: 8.0

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.0
Speaking: 8.0

And IQAS ECA came out like few minutes ago too. Join me shout hallelujah.

Hallelujah jor! Congratulations.
Please share your IQAS ECA evaluation timeline. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017
DatechMan:
I am sorry guys for my absence.

Settling in Canada during this winter after all, may not be one of the best decisions I have ever made.
If anyone must come here in winter, make sure you gather enough liver o.
It takes time to get used to it. It's -10c today. It could be worse.

Kpele the Lord is ur strenght

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Guyz, I got Nova Scotia province nomination on tuesday and relaxing in the pool with a CRS of 900+expecting ITA next week wednesday by God's grace.

I have the following post ITA questions to ask:
1. Where should each/all documents be addressed to. Documents like PoF, employer reference letter, etc.
2. Has anyone successfully paid the application fee with a naira mastercard before especially someone with a family size of 4(considering the amount)
3. The issue of passport photograph, will I be required to upload for every member of the family(including toddlers) or just that of my spouse and I? Also, do I need to resnap another passport at PPR stage after snapping now for submission? Considering the fact that dates and some other info. have to be written at the back of the passports. If PPR comes like 4-6 months, hope the passport won't be too old since they usually say recent passport. How many copies of passports are required?
4. If a substantial amount of money(say 2M) is transferred from spouse's account to PA's account, is there any need to explain it or do gift deed especially when the narrative is something like "spouse immigration support"
5. What item(s) do I need to take to Alagbon, Lagos to obtain police clearance? Will I get it that same day? Who is required to do clearance? Only the PA or with spouse and children?
6. What items to I need to take along for medicals? What will be issued after the medicals at the hospital? Can we(including kids) eat before going for it as it's not advised if sugar level has to be checked?
7. What options do I have in terms of hospitals? The names and locations.
8. Can someone please describe how to drive down to Alagbon and the hospitals?

So sorry for the numerous questions. Just trying to avoid stories that touch ni. lol

Wish everyone here success in this pursuit.

One luv!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Emmasonic4me:
Finally, I have escaped the snares of BC after 3 attempts.

First attempt LRWS 6.5, 8.0, 7.5, 7.0.
Second attempt LRWS 6.5, 7.0, 7.0, 7.5.
Third attempt LRWS 8.0, 7.5, 7.0, 7.5

I return all the Glory to God.

Nice one �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yokus(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2017
I'm proud of you and I'm happy that you didn't give up. Congrats derel
Congratulations to every1 that passed. Don't worry to those who feel they got low score. Stay focused. It will end in praise.
Saintp dive in

DereI:
I'm so happy right now.... My fourth IELTS attempt.

Overall Band: 8.0

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.0
Speaking: 8.0

And IQAS ECA came out like few minutes ago too. Join me shout hallelujah.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gshun: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Obi1conte:

Kpele the Lord is ur strenght
bigbroda:
Guyz, I got Nova Scotia province nomination on tuesday and relaxing in the pool with a CRS of 900+expecting ITA next week wednesday by God's grace.

I have the following post ITA questions to ask:
1. Where should each/all documents be addressed to. Documents like PoF, employer reference letter, etc.
2. Has anyone successfully paid the application fee with a naira mastercard before especially someone with a family size of 4(considering the amount)
3. The issue of passport photograph, will I be required to upload for every member of the family(including toddlers) or just that of my spouse and I? Also, do I need to resnap another passport at PPR stage after snapping now for submission? Considering the fact that dates and some other info. have to be written at the back of the passports. If PPR comes like 4-6 months, hope the passport won't be too old since they usually say recent passport. How many copies of passports are required?
4. If a substantial amount of money(say 2M) is transferred from spouse's account to PA's account, is there any need to explain it or do gift deed especially when the narrative is something like "spouse immigration support"
5. What item(s) do I need to take to Alagbon, Lagos to obtain police clearance? Will I get it that same day? Who is required to do clearance? Only the PA or with spouse and children?
6. What items to I need to take along for medicals? What will be issued after the medicals at the hospital? Can we(including kids) eat before going for it as it's not advised if sugar level has to be checked?
7. What options do I have in terms of hospitals? The names and locations.
8. Can someone please describe how to drive down to Alagbon and the hospitals?

So sorry for the numerous questions. Just trying to avoid stories that touch ni. lol

Wish everyone here success in this pursuit.

One luv!

please what can i do to get the nomination. i have a score of 378 but i plan writing ielts again january.
i would like to know if i can still apply with my previous score then edit my profile if i get a better score while i hope for a nomination. But the question is how do i get a nomination?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
sweetrie:
You need to go to the bank, raise a bank draft of N15,000 in favour of British Council.
When you get there, your ask for your TRF and tell them you want to apply for EOR, you’d be given a form then asked to hand over the result and the bank draft.
Alright,thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Amen, thanks a bunch

einsteino:

here you go. May the odds be in your favour.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ojk5EVi9onWm5NcHB5UEVYY2c
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rchilee: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Will be writing IELTS again in Jan.

My speaking was so tedious and I missed some multiple choice questions in my speaking that day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations to all who got their desired ielts scores, may ITA fall on you. Congratulations also to all recent PPR recipients, may the land favour you.

To those who did not get their desired scores, keeping pressing on, you will reach your expected end.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by keni: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
tippex:

You people with overseas degree are sooo lucky! You should call your sponsors everyday to say thank you. grin

Not at all got my MBA fro Unilag and payed through my nose with my salary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
threadstone:
Decision to travel: March
Passport application and Collection: April (3 weeks)
IELTS: June 3 (LRWS 9,8.5,7.5,7)
ECA: September 6 WES Received (Masters) - missed ITA by approx 45 mins
ITA: September 20
eAPR- AOR: October 31
Medical Passed: November 10
IP1: November 10
NA2: November 17
We do not need additional documents: December 2
ADR request (Additional Family Information): December 4
ADR Submitted: December 5
IP2: December 5

PPR: December 7

Total duration AOR-PPR: 37 days

Travel History: South West Nigeria

Sent a mail for visa office on the 22nd and 27th – No response yet.
When I saw “We do not need additional documents”, fear don dey grip me say I don dey road to London as some people have observed before but like they say, each application is different.
POF: A little high for a single applicant (Gift deed, Personal Income and Pension, about 94% came in the week before AOR sha)
Reference, pcc et al gotten, scanned and ready before ITA.

Vote of thanks
Zandora, dupyshoo, Blackbuddy, Cochtrane, kontagious, 40manlappy, Mummyjaygirls, Hephgirl, Algbenguze, bbaby84 einsteino, elfmann and all the many other people that time will not permit me to mention.
PS- Glitteringstar Newmum0615 balogunsam Justintrudeau mcstan18 et al, we dey wait for una o

I buy one plot of land for page 0. Make I go update am grin grin grin

Stumbled on Zandora's thread at page 420 and made sure i read every single one of it till date. It pays a lot to read.

Finally I can now also join the living in canada thread too. grin

Any questions.

whooaaa!!!! Are you serious!!! I have not been here in almost a month only to see your mention!! Niiice!!

Congratulations man! Way to go! So so fast!! Chai!! Hope you are packing load already? Buzz me on whatsapp oo! Been looking for your number since..my corporate line is in my signature. I'll be waiting to hear from you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Wiseoldman: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
I have a question, I want to ask for a remark of my IELTS. What is the probability of the band score going even lower after a remark. Or is there a general rule of the band score remaining the same or going higher.

Regards,
Ayo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by UdomoLeinad: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks Deebay and happytbaby for responding to my question earlier.

This might help others subsequently:
If you're one of those who intend to evaluate only your Masters degree, when filling out the EE profile you still need to enter in your Bachelors but indicate that no ECA was done on the Bachelors degree else your profile will be found ineligible.

I wish everyone the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Licious07(f): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank you so much. I just requested for a remark. I will also register to write in Jan @Elixir123 @Newmum0615

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Java47: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good day People,

Some encouragement for someone out here.

Focus on the main goal ahead, make sure you have or can make people, cos local information and experience is really helpful here. They can help you settle in faster, give you advice with stuffs too.

The Joke part.

Whatever you've heard about the cold in Canada, just forget it, it's not really what you're thinking... But it's certainly 70 times more than what you're thinking...

Way forward.

I've got to start building now, work mode activated. Might not be here again but I certainly pray for us all, that it'd end up in praise as it has for me.

Plan. Plan.. Plan...
Plan very well and pray as well cos what you're searching for is attainable.

Have a wonderful White Christmas.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gshun:

please what can i do to get the nomination. i have a score of 378 but i plan writing ielts again january.
i would like to know if i can still apply with my previous score then edit my profile if i get a better score while i hope for a nomination. But the question is how do i get a nomination?

Provinces have different requirements/structures for their nomination programs. U av to just visit their sites to know their requirements. Nova Scotia for instance don't open through out the year. They give short notice when they wanna open and open for short periods. U just need to keep tab and get documents prepared. It opens, u apply and get nominated if u meet up d requirements and av appropriate docs. Others also have their own ways.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by labiola: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good afternoon all, please I need an urgent clarification, WES just confirmed the receipt of my my transcript but am yet to send the copy of my certificate to them, can I still send it ?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ay0mas(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hopefully next year CIC tweaks the scoring such that if you get a 7 in listening but 8 in reading you'd still have good points. People have different strengths in these tests, 68k isn't cheap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.