Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294511 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's not unconfirmed. It ends this month end. It's even on their site.

mcstan18:
Wow! So it's part 4 loading already. I thought I was going to build on my empty plot on page 0.

So for those who are interested in the NOUN PGD or Masters program, there's an unconfirmed report that registration ends next week. A stitch in time...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jhoci: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please can you send me the unilag contact number too? (nkem_n@yahoo.co.uk). My transcript request has been running for a month now. Thanks.

ddymples:
Send a pm, i will give you the number i got on this thread. My unilag verification has been sorted and awaiting conclusion by WES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iya gbogbo leave McStan, the gentleman put caveat lest they come for him with 'please can you substantiate your statement?' kind of comments .

[s]Now that Newmum0615 has confirmed, please put link to the website, my Google page does not work and my hand is paining me.[/s]

Newmum0615:
It's not unconfirmed. It ends this month end. It's even on their site.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lovetree: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
NOUN reg. closes end of the month and was told PGD and masters program for Sciences takes 2 semesters while that of management sciences takes 3 semesters. Their calendar is on their website as well.
@mcstan...is that what you are going for eventually to boost CRS scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Newmum0615:
You have been going through part 1 and now 2?

@Elfmannisback, biko help him/her.
Bwahahshaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
APR 25, 2018 - DRAW PREDICTION:

abhishek_89 have come up with the prediction for the 88th draw.

If it happens today (Apr 25) with:
3500 ITAs - CRS 441
3750 ITAs - CRS 441
4000 ITAs - CRS 440

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 2 CRS.

Although there are some rumors that the next draw would be on Friday and not today

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
smslive2:

I have come up with the prediction for the 88th draw.

3500 ITAs - CRS 441
3750 ITAs - CRS 441
4000 ITAs - CRS 440

Although there are some rumors that the next draw would be on Friday and not today

Is this from Uncle Abishek?? angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes oooo.....
Ethelia:

Is this from Uncle Abishek?? angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chai! i thought it was the real deal o. see as my heart cut!
smslive2:

I have come up with the prediction for the 88th draw.

3500 ITAs - CRS 441
3750 ITAs - CRS 441
4000 ITAs - CRS 440

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
You obviously have not been following the Express Entry Process closely...
Sandydav:
Chai! i thought it was the real deal o. see as my heart cut!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obyroli: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tojued:

you can claim two or more certificates

there are several evaluation bodies each with advantage and disadvantage. wes is fastest but nigerian schools usually delay in verifying so becomes slower. i believe someone used ICES the other day for two or more and was successful plus no verification needed. ICES more expensive than WES though. Do your research yourself and take a decision.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
smslive2:
Yes oooo.....

Abeg we no want cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obyroli: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ramj:

Yes you can claim 2 or more certificates.

WES would do. but it would be good to inform WES ahead that your OND was for direct entry hence no 100level transcript from your university.

if your school can write a letter and include with your transcript to back that it would be fantastic.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olha: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Did you use degree certificate or statement of result?
I called a contact in UNILAG with respect to transcript evaluation, he advised that i can use attestation letter in lieu of certificate. Is that acceptable by WES.

ddymples:
Send a pm, i will give you the number i got on this thread. My unilag verification has been sorted and awaiting conclusion by WES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
lovetree:
NOUN reg. closes end of the month and was told PGD and masters program for Sciences takes 2 semesters while that of management sciences takes 3 semesters. Their calendar is on their website as well.
@mcstan18...is that what you are going for eventually to boost CRS scores

If anyone offers to pay the fees for me, then why not? I'll make him/her proud wink.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
442 CRS today....NA prediction oo grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Errm, how does this mean not following the process closely? that i opened the thread and at first glance thought this was today's cut off. Do tell me how to follow the process closer than i already am.
smslive2:
You obviously have not been following the Express Entry Process closely...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
mcstan18:

If anyone offers to pay the fees for me, then why not? I'll make him/her proud wink.

Proud bawo Ogbeni? ELA L'ORO O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
smslive2:

abhishek_89 have come up with the prediction for the 88th draw.

3500 ITAs - CRS 441
3750 ITAs - CRS 441
4000 ITAs - CRS 440

How come 3500 and 3750 have the same draw cut-off point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yetunde84: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hi my canadians�,

Does anyone have contact of a trusted immigration person in PH or Lagos where I can renew my passport and get it same day or next day.

Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yetunde84: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Also, can anyone tell what this is

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

How come 3500 and 3750 have the same draw cut-off point?

Because of the high number of people in that range I guess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
yetunde84:
Hi my canadians�,

Does anyone have contact of a trusted immigration person in PH or Lagos where I can renew my passport and get it same day or next day.

you can reach out to @lilyandie she has contact in Lagos...she might be helpful or @ifeoma77 for Abuja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
yetunde84:
Hi my canadians�,

Same day? Chai, u must have known buhari oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
yetunde84:
Hi my canadians�,

I have a contact who has helped a number of persons on this thread.. You can send a PM if you want but I'm not sure about same day or next day collection but this is Nigeria. It's possible if you have the coins and someone to help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

It's possible in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by yetunde84: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

��� I have done it before.... I sat on their neck and I got it.... I know things have changed but I still believe they do it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
yetunde84:

��� I have done it before.... I sat on their neck and I got it.... I know things have changed but I still believe they do it
Me too in Bauchi and Plateau states but in Lagos.. Kai kai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Threemg:
Proud bawo Ogbeni? ELA L'ORO O

Ewo lo kan e? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haba maybe he wants to sponsor you nau

mcstan18:

Ewo lo kan e? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kmgb:

Because of the high number of people in that range I guess
How? Extra 250 ITAs when it is 3750 will pull down the cut-off points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Same Day in PH! i have serious doubts. You may be forced to pay over the top or settle for 64 pages. I had to go to Uyo to get mine; the good news is that you will get it the same day if you can get there between 9 & 10am. Got mine together with that of my wife's and two kids same day (January 29). So pm me if you're interested. Paid 24K for myself/wifey and 17k for the kids

yetunde84:
Hi my canadians�,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.