Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits (888 Views)

Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits by pfadom: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please I want Nairalanders to help me with banks in Nigeria with very good offers for fixed deposit. Rather than keeping money in the personal account where it attracts practically no interest, why not fix the fund to yield interest pending when it could be put to better investment.
Re: Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits by Boriqua(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
No bank will give you a reasonable interest either on fix deposit or tresury bill, highest you earn is 17% or 20% on Treasury bill while fix deposit is 10% for 30days. Behold they make upto three time of your interest. That the will never let you know, i advice you do business with your cash.
Re: Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits by Boriqua(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do you live around Port harcourt and environs, do you want to have 200% Return On your Investment within 3weeks, eg. Invest 10k and have 30k within 3weeks. The money in your bank account can grow within 3weeks. Sms 08185060158. If you reside in the north and west please dont apply yet we need to be meeting with our stakeholders weekly.
Re: Which Of Nigerian Banks Have Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposits by tosbobby(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please not that its not just 10% but 10% per annum

Boriqua:
No bank will give you a reasonable interest either on fix deposit or tresury bill, highest you earn is 17% or 20% on Treasury bill while fix deposit is 10% for 30days. Behold they make upto three time of your interest. That the will never let you know, i advice you do business with your cash.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Bitcoin Is Rising So Fast in 2019 / The Secret To A Billion Dollar / Howo Trucks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.