Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (689 Views)

Acceptance Fee: The Protruding Menace In Our Institutions / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jbfranklin: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: . by Obascoetubi: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jesus is ur only helper
Re: . by Jbfranklin: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Jesus is ur only helper
Re: . by Jbfranklin: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
lalasticlala , mynd4 ,
Re: . by BlueRayDick: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017
There’s something that usually baffles me when I see people come online to seek for assistance in cases like this. He is going for a programme that will last at least 5 years(correct me if am wrong). That means he will pay school fees for at least 5 years, run several assignments , several presentations, run several practicals and even have several other expenses he didn’t budget for. Anybody that has been in the Nigerian university system can testify to this. If the first year fees/acceptance fee could be an issue, sincerely how would he survive all those things I listed above?

I mean feeding everyday, paying for materials, writing and presenting papers, etc will definitely cost more money than the acceptance fee that is posing a problem now. What is your friend’s long term plan to get all these sorted out.

Am sure he doesn’t plan to live on other students or beg tru school because am sure he wouldn’t even want to live with the stigma that will come with that( that is even if he sees someone that wants to listen and help)

So I think u should be more focused on his long term survival. It’s even advisable he hustles for a full year, gain admission and then use the money to sort his first year fees while he keeps hustling while in school. Other than this, I don’t see him surging the Nigerian university system with this ur proposed way of helping him out. Since he is intelligent as u claim, he will definitely get admisssion once he is ready.
Re: . by Jbfranklin: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 A.B.U ZARIA Admission List Is Out / Science Laboratory For Schools And Health Centres / Pls Help! Guideline On Undergraduate Project Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.