Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Scrotal Pain Please Help With What Might Be The Cause And A Possible Medication - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scrotal Pain Please Help With What Might Be The Cause And A Possible Medication (524 Views)

WHO To Declare Aspartame Sweetener A Possible Carcinogen / How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) / What Is Scrotal Eczema? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scrotal Pain Please Help With What Might Be The Cause And A Possible Medication by bidyahaya(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
For sometime now i have been having Scrotal pain. I visited the hospital and was been examined by some group of Doctors in which i even carried out a Scrotal scan and was later confirmed there was no pain or infection around that side. I was giving medications in the hospital but the pain is still there. Even the doctors are surprise. Pls i need a medical or herbal cure to this pain i am having.
Re: Scrotal Pain Please Help With What Might Be The Cause And A Possible Medication by EagleScribes: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
bidyahaya:
For sometime now i have been having Scrotal pain. I visited the hospital and was been examined by some group of Doctors in which i even carried out a Scrotal scan and was later confirmed there was no pain or infection around that side. I was giving medications in the hospital but the pain is still there. Even the doctors are surprise. Pls i need a medical or herbal cure to this pain i am having.

Use vitolize for men. That should help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dermacol Cover Up Foundation Waterproof Concealer Make Spf High Makeup Face / Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural / 10 Cancer Causing Foods You Eat Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.