Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... (2220 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!! / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Most yoruba themselves believe oduduwa is from the "Mideast." Which is a false teaching. A visit to ile ife will have put paid to all the questions.it is worth the while .

I want to make it clear in my last post, yes I acknowledge that Oduduwa travelled to the Nile Valley and joined the Kushite army to fight Asiatics, however, he was NOT from Kush. Just as Europeans often join other Europeans as allies against a common foreign enemy, so did other Africans join the Kushites against the Asiatics.

Oduduwa is NOT from the "Mideast" or even the Nile Valley (which is Africa, not the Mideast). He is indigenous to Ancient Nigeria and was a prince of the Nok civilization. In antiquity, Ife was a part of the Nok civilization (as were the Hausa and Igbo). Oduduwa did not bring civilization from the Nile to Nigeria, for Ancient Nigeria already had civilization, one much older than Kemet.

However, the Ancient Nigerians were too peaceful because they did not have many wars. This is good but it is problematic if Asiatic or European barbarians come to ravage the land. What Oduduwa brought was the first militaristic government, not the first government (which was egalitarian under the elders of Obatala).

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by dalaman: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Oduduwa from the middle east? That's a new one.

I've always wanted to ask. Do Indians, Chinese and Japanese consider themselves decendants of Adam and Eve?
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
dalaman:

I've always wanted to ask. Do Indians, Chinese and Japanese consider themselves decendants of Adam and Eve?
the true history was alterd to favour abrahimic religion..... So that Yoruba can see themselves close to the foreign religion....
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by FMCASH(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who is the father of oduduwa, can talk more about its lineage
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Nok ko. Inoki ni

Ife traditions are clear, Oduduwa came from oke ora
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2018
macof:
Nok ko. Inoki ni

Ife traditions are clear, Oduduwa came from oke ora
Do you know what comprises NOK civilization... do a little assignment on it before you attack the op
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
Do you know what comprises NOK civilization... do a little assignment on it before you attack the op

I know very well. And you just ran to assume oduduwa came from nok? What do you know about Nok?
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2018
macof:

I know very well. And you just ran to assume oduduwa came from nok? What do you know about Nok?
You did not know and if you did, you will not ask this question.... this link explain better. take your time and read. http://originalpeople.org/the-nok-civilization-of-nigeria/
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
You did not know and if you did, you will not ask this question.... this link explain better. take your time and read. http://originalpeople.org/the-nok-civilization-of-nigeria/

You sure like redirecting the tempo

What do you know about Nok to just claim oduduwa was from Nok?
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by winner01(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2018
dalaman:

Ask them na, abi who are you asking here undecided
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by CuteMadridista: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
Honestly I've NEVER heard a Yoruba claim Oduduwa is from middle east let alone "most Yoruba" themselves as used in OP
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Honestly I've NEVER heard a Yoruba claim Oduduwa is from middle east let alone "most Yoruba" themselves as used in OP
oh trust me they are many that claim middle East

It's disgusting
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by CuteMadridista: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2018
macof:
oh trust me they are many that claim middle East

It's disgusting

that's shocking! I'm also guessing its another dishonest bullsheet slipped into our history by the Abrahamics
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

that's shocking! I'm also guessing its another dishonest bullsheet slipped into our history by the Abrahamics
of course. It all started with Oyo Muslims and became really popular after Samuel Johnson wrote a book on Yoruba history including the middle East nonsense
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
macof:

You sure like redirecting the tempo

What do you know about Nok to just claim oduduwa was from Nok?
most of what i know are embedded in that links. go through yourself and find it. i will not spoon feed you.
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:
which part of NIGERIA do you have your primary education? i am sure not southwest
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by vaxx: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

sincerely to be honest with you, there are similarities between isese and abrahimic religion
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by macof(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2018
vaxx:
most of what i know are embedded in that links. go through yourself and find it. i will not spoon feed you.
Mr. Man what part of the link is evidence that Oduduwa came from nok?

Simple!
Re: Oduduwa Is Not From Saudi Arabia Nor Egypt....let Settle It Here.... by Gggg102(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

that was what I was taught in secondary school Yoruba.

that the Yorubas left mecca because Muslims where destroying their worship...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? / If I Was A Muslim This Quotes In Quran Would Make Me An Indirect Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.