Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,178 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother (625 Views)

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) / Obafemi Martins Sends Birthday To His Sweet Wife (photos) / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother by emekauzor(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
British Music Icon, Sir Elton John has lost his mother aged 92 Years, Elton 70 who announced her death on social media, praised his mum ‘So sad to say that my mother passed away this morning. I only saw her last Monday and I am in shock. Travel safe Mum. Thank-you for everything. I will miss you so much. Love, Elton’.

http://www.egusiboard.com/travel-safe-mum-elton-john-announces-death-sweet-mother/

Re: Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother by profnigga(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
eeyah.. Pele
Re: Travel Safe Mum, As Elton John Announces Death Of His Sweet Mother by Kingsleyuc(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
One Great Loose...RIP MA

Xmas Side Income..fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile

(1) (Reply)

High-profile Men And Pastors Always Approach Me For Human Part - Mortuary Man / 11-year-old Girl’s Response To Teacher’s Punishment That Went Viral / E-miney And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Singing And Praising GOD In The Church(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.