Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (88482 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by BloggersNG: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
After Been Fed up of Him Coming to the Girls Lodge only, Some Female Corpers at the Abuja NYSC Camp yesterday heavily disgraced a Soldier for taking a free view of their unclothedness..

According to eye witness, the soldier always go to the Female lodge in the name of calling them out for parade, but when he gets there, its to find the available bathroom to spy them..

However, he was finally caught when he went there yesterday, forgetting that there's not Parade on Sundays.. and some girls started shouting at him and demanded for what he came to do.

Watch the video below!

Video credit; Instablog9ja

Watch video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcR8_g2h4TD/?taken-by=instablog9ja

or Here;

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/female-corpers-disgraces-soldier-who.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Munae(f): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
ghen ghen.
Everyday for the thief.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Joephat(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Nigeriadondie: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
wink E don tey wey Nigerian soldiers too like kpekus and yet they will say there is discipline in d military.
Naija soldiers and kpekus are like 5&6.

Some of them go don release at the sight of ajuwaya kpekuses. Am sure say by now price of vaseline go don high tongue
Vaseline battalion deployed to NYSC camp. Kpekus carriers be warned oooo

No wonder when they were sent to Liberia on peace keeping operations as ECOMOG them chew Liberian kpekus opp & dan litter that place with ECOMOG babies. At a time when Charles Taylor discovered how addicted our soldiers were to kpekus him used that as a bait to send some soldiers to their early graves.

It is not surprising we hear of sexual abuse/molestation in our Internally displaced camps up north.

I also remember my NYSC up north. Wetin my eye see my mouth no fit talk am.
I recall a particular case where a naval rating regretably infected his wife with HIV. Also, I recall few girls for d area wey carry belle for soldiers and how some left their primary assignment of securing lives and properties to harass guys whom they felt were rivals. Hence, their primary goal was to secure kpekuses to chew.

Naija military I hail ooo.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by ibkkk(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Marcelinho(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
And you begin to wonder what he is hiding to see?

meanwhile

the pix is not telling any story

Over and Out!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is part of the reasons why i resent them, animals in human form angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by admax(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Imagine if the guy catch one of the girls in a dark place at night, no be rape be that?!

The soldier is sex starved and should be sent away from camp, it is type that pesters female Corp members for sex! Is there no female soldier there?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by XVIER(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
The man just dey suffer himself sontin wey e no go taste.
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by PointZerom: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
He was sent by Buhari

34 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by ct2: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
in as much as I don't surport his actions, but so many months without his wife and know some girls with their high spirit of seduction

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by mazimee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Perverts in Uniform

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by SSPX(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pervet
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Endtimesmith(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Canker worm soldier
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by donstan18: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Adonis86:
same experience during my NYSC camping in Ede osun state... Some come for the guys too , we bath in the open to seduce those soldiers sha...lol

37 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
But what happened to the female soldiers in the camp NA? I remembered when I served we had like 3 female soldiers on camp who were equally fierce like their male counterparts and the are the ones who bathe into the female hostel to fish out those who want to stay away from parade. Guess whoever was running this camp didn't consider all these and that was why the pervert soldier could be carrying out his mumu fantasy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by iceberryose(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
BOOBS MADE MY NIGGA FORGET THE DAYS OF THE WEEK

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Xtopherprince(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is some funny shit....
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by engrkaz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Useless soldiers
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
So, its a sin to Have a wider view of the sanctimonious brugadey.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Adonis86(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
same experience during my NYSC camping in Ede osun state... Some come for the guys too, we bath in the open to seduce those soldiers sha...lol

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by kinzation(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
konji a respecter of nobody not even a uniform man...#konjinabastard

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Thegamingorca(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
BloggersNG:
After Been Fed up of Him Coming to the Girls Lodge only, Some Female Corpers at the Abuja NYSC Camp yesterday heavily disgraced a Soldier for taking a free view of their unclothedness..

According to eye witness, the soldier always go to the Female lodge in the name of calling them out for parade, but when he gets there, its to find the available bathroom to spy them..

However, he was finally caught when he went there yesterday, forgetting that there's not Parade on Sundays.. and some girls started shouting at him and demanded for what he came to do.

Watch the video below!

Video credit; Instablog9ja

Watch video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcR8_g2h4TD/?taken-by=instablog9ja

or Here;

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/female-corpers-disgraces-soldier-who.html

I want to fold clothes for ya
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by ayoblinks(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
A
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by wellmax(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Konji, leading some men to early graves
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by charlesklaus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Baba wan skemp the new signings! LMAO ur career don finish

1 Like

Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by dontbothermuch: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp by Ruggedfitness: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
After Been Fed up of Him Coming to the Girls Lodge only, Some Female Corpers at the Abuja NYSC Camp yesterday heavily disgraced a Soldier for taking a free view of their unclothedness

How can you post the video on instagram

In Other News
Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Writes On Body Positivity (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-goes-nude-as.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.