Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

External Paint For Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / External Paint For Duplex (955 Views)

Paint Your House With Calmlux Paint For Free / Gravitex Paint For Walls / Selecting Right Type Of Paint For Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

External Paint For Duplex by chevchenko: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2010
Hello,

Can anybody in the house advise me on the best brand of Texcoat paint around, Berger seems too expensive for me.

Chev
Re: External Paint For Duplex by axeman85(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2010
@poster

its better to buy good quality paint and dont compromise. currently i dont know much about external but i just spent about 30k or 40k on pain to paint the internal of my house and to be honest it was nothing to write home about, just looking at it and you will know it was either bad paint and painted by none professionals, so now am looking to repaint the whole place againa with good quality paint without compromising on the price and get it done by a professional.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building For Sale At OPIC Residential Estate, Agbara. Title: CofO / Urgently Needed, Iponri Estate, Alaka Estate, Gbagada Phase 1! / A Plot With 12 Rooms, 4 Shops And 5 Boys Quarters On Agric Road. Receipt & Surv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.