Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer (1484 Views)

Is There An Explanation For This Moniker? / I Need An Adsense To Buy. / Is It Harder For Google To Upgrade An Adsense Account, Than To Approve New One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by GoodiOG(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gooday Nairalanders, I opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/4210907/tax-id-verified-usa-adsense few days ago that i had a Tax verified US adsense for sale. So this Nairalabder; domzzy contacted posted in the thread thst he was interested in the account and said i should drop my facebook profile which i did. So he added me on FB and we where discussing. So i agreed to sell the adsesne to him for #7000 and also agreed to give him the adsense details first. So after i gave him detail, ge reomved my alternate email from the account. I requested for my money, he said he has sent it. So i waited for about 30mins and got back to him thst i haven't seen alert. I called him through facebook messenger and the person than answered the call said he don't know what am talking about. He said thst he dont even knoe what Adsense is. Then told me that a facebook user used his acckunt that and he is the one who has my Adsense account.
He told me to contact the user which i did. The user looked like a fake profile with only one profile picture. So as i contated him. he said it was the user i had deal with was the scammer. I know there was fowl play here.

Well to cut it shut for now, am still waiting for the Profile i gave my account details to. In the next few hours, i will post our full chat, the name and pictures of the account i gave my adsesne details to. till them, i will be back after the short break grin
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by wwwmaster: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have the same deal with the guy and experienced exactly the same.
He told me to contact one person instead that he's the one that deal with me.

Funny, the guy he told me to contact started calling me scammer.
Seems like he told the guy the same thing too.
I believe the best thing to do now is to request account restatement from Google, ie if you still have access to the email address you used in opening the account.

Meanwhile, he is dumb enough to gave our his personal details by changing the payee name in my account as Google forwarded the details to my email address.
I will pick him up after clearing up with Google.
Thanks.
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by wwwmaster: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
A chat like this, right?

Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by GoodiOG(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
wwwmaster:
A chat like this, right?
Yes...that is the guy. Fidelis Ibori Nnaemeka....He just keep denying i didn't give him any account. I am the Goodluck Okereke. A chat like that
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by wwwmaster: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
GoodiOG:

Yes...that is the guy. Fidelis Ibori Nnaemeka....He just keep denying i didn't give him any account. I am the Goodluck Okereke. A chat like that

You are really a young guy, I mean very young.
Anyway, the first step should be getting back your account.
Do you still have access to the email address you used while opening the Adsense account?
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by GoodiOG(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
wwwmaster:

You are really a young guy, I mean very young.
Anyway, the first step should be getting back your account.
Do you still have access to the email address you used while opening the Adsense account?
Yes. I have submitted an appeal for the account to google. My fear now is that since its US adsense, getting a ID Verification will be quite tough.

Still waiting for their reply. The guy has not enter online yet. Am waiting to finish negotiating with him. If he still refuse to return the account or the money, i will go ahead and bombard his image online
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by wwwmaster: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
GoodiOG:

Yes. I have submitted an appeal for the account to google. My fear now is that since its US adsense, getting a ID Verification will be quite tough.

Still waiting for their reply. The guy has not enter online yet. Am waiting to finish negotiating with him. If he still refuse to return the account or the money, i will go ahead and bombard his image online

I don't think the id is compulsory but they may need it for further verification.
And are you even sure he's not using a hacked Facebook account for the scamming scheme?
The best is to go through the guy that changed the payment profile on Adsense page.
As for me, I will likely apprehend Dominic Okoli, he will then explain everything to the law enforcement agents.

Posting someone's pictures online usually waste of time.
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by Compliant(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
THIS IS NOW BECOMING A DAILY ISSUE IN NAIRALAND

GUYS NEED TO TAKE PRECURSION SINCE THERE IS NOTHING SEUN CAN DO ABOUT IT

1. DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANYONE ALL IN THE NAME OF BUYING ADSENSE
2. DON'T GIVE ANYONE YOUR ADSENSE LOGIN ALL IN THE NAME OF SELLING ADSENSE

MORE THAN 20% OF NAIRALAND USERS ARE SCAMMERS
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by GoodiOG(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
wwwmaster:

I don't think the id is compulsory but they may need it for further verification.
And are you even sure he's not using a hacked Facebook account for the scamming scheme?
The best is to go through the guy that changed the payment profile on Adsense page.
As for me, I will likely apprehend Dominic Okoli, he will then explain everything to the law enforcement agents.

Posting someone's pictures online usually waste of time.
, wHO is Dominic Okoli and how does he relate to fidelis.

Lets chat faster on whatsapp. My no. is in signature. Just tap the link.
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by Compliant(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
ACCORDING TO HIS OLD POST THESE ARE HIS PHONE NUMBER 09075660142 / 09020178362 AND HE IS THE OWNER OF imsu.edu.ng
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by GoodiOG(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Compliant:
ACCORDING TO HIS OLD POST THESE ARE HIS PHONE NUMBER 09075660142 / 09020178362 AND HE IS THE OWNER OF imsu.edu.ng
Ya...he told me he manages ebonyi State University
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by Compliant(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
GoodiOG:

Ya...he told me he manages ebonyi State University

imsu is imo state university and it has nothing to do with ebonyi State University
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dominique.
Re: This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer by Compliant(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Seun:
Dominique.

Seun I see you

Welcome

Pls kindly look for a way to reduce this issue of scammers in Nairaland, I know you do warn people but you can still do more

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Premium Web Hosting Service Provider / 130k Facebook Group For Sale For #40k / I.T Personnel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.