Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mission I Hope To Accomplish With The Help Of Nairalander. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mission I Hope To Accomplish With The Help Of Nairalander. (347 Views)

CHYMALL Has Been A Source Of Hope To Many In Nigeria / I Hope This Forex 20% Roi Is Real Or Another Ponzi??? / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mission I Hope To Accomplish With The Help Of Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello Nairalander,

Please help my dad get a job through this platform.

I normally won't do this, but you never can tell where help will come from.

My dad has over 10 years work experience in haulage and fleet management and also held various positions in the oil and gas downstream sector.

He is hardworking, intelligent, smart honest and a thinker.

His name is Tosin (08035964052) or 
pleasehelpmydadd@gmail.com

The journey hasn't been an easy one, with several debts, quit notices and so many other things that was accrued from failed investment and being duped.

My salary barely does anything with two siblings  still in school and one about to graduate.

My mum is a teacher, but had to resign after we were sent packing and then  transportation to her work place became an issue.

My parent's are hard working and doing everything withing their power to carter for us, even if they have to go to bed hungry...

Another year seems like another quit notice with no hope for the future.

Please help share, This is my Dad's number (Tosin) (08035964052) or you can please send a mail to pleasehelpmydadd@gmail.com

Please help get my dad a  job.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Your First 1000 Crypto Currency? Let Me Show You How To.. / How To Make 2018 Your Best Year Financially.... / Make Cool Cash Everyday By Selling Cheap Data & Airtime For All Networks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.