Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,755 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? (459 Views)

These Pastors Didn't Begin Well By Deji Yesufu / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by topedopechef(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tope Omogoroye....

The issue of tithe paying as recently divided the Christian community in Nigeria...

Daddy oyedapo said its compulsory

Daddy olukoya said its not compulsory

Daddy adeboye said its compulsory

Prophet T.B joshua said its not compulsory...

I might not be a preacher,but i think the giving back to instituted places of God is compulsory, and why shuld it be hard to giv back just ten percent as a Thanksgiving out of what he has given to us in abundance.If you will all agree that our earnings are not made by our power, but by grace,and we shuldnt let d devil com into our midst by usin daddy freeze,a man who is not spiritually inclined sayin he wants to set free people who are already fred by the power of the Holy Ghost.....(jez gave my own opinion).... What do you think
Re: These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by Pointblank09(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
The BIBLE said its not compulsory.End of story. If you compare many things people do with Bible teaching, you will see a big gap. So keep studying the BIBLE.
Re: These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by topedopechef(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pointblank09:
The BIBLE said its not compulsory.End of story. If you compare many things people do with Bible teaching, you will see a big gap. So keep studying the BIBLE.

Infact,blessings are tied to the paying of tithe.
Re: These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by feelgoodInc: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
topedopechef:

Infact,blessings are tied to the paying of tithe.

nothing like tithe.

"I beseech [invitation, invocation, imploration, exhortation] you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice holy [not polluted] , acceptable [not like in Malachi where God says, ‘neither will I
accept an offering at your hand’ ] , unto God, which is your reasonable service"
(Rom. 12:1).

so of what value is tithe.
Re: These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by 0temSapien: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blame the holy spirit for confusing you guys cheesy
Re: These Pastors Are Confusing Us Oo,what Do You Think? by Lekan111(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
The word of God is the standard. study it, tell God to speak to you, take your stand and be unmovable.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Feast Of Tarbernacles (GKS) / Nazareth, The Home Town Of Jesus, Has Cancelled Christmas Because Of Trump / Prophesies Of Doom On Rampage In Nigeria As Always.knowing Jesus Christ Is Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.