Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User (1277 Views)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Teni Pulled Out Of Car Through The Window After Getting Stuck / SARS Stopped Me And They Were Very Polite- Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by VERQUEST111: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants, Asked Why I Had A G-String If I Wasn’t An Ashawo’ – Twitter User Shares Ordeal With SARS Operatives.

SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras...
If you are not

Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives.

According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed her and her friend hell that day.

Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by Pointblank09(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

All ladies who don't wear gstrings deserve to be arrested.

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by TheMainMan: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
this one serious o
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by TheMainMan: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All ladies who don't wear gstrings deserve to be arrested.

#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
#EndSARS.
ashewo... u heard gstring... u r now screaming end sars undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Libya is now live in Nigeria. Lawless illiterate sars tjieves
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by Evablizin(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Endsars.
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by danduj(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
You don't mean it

Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by Lekan111(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
So many Allegations, I only pity the Innocent ones because the shame is been shared across board.
I believe there will still be some that has refuse to bow to Baal if corruption.
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2017

HOW DID THE WORLD NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS INCIDENT UNTIL NOW?

FROM SOMETHING SERIOUS, THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE STARTING TO MAKE THE WHOLE MATTER LOOK LIKE A PLAY. I DON'T BLAME THOSE SAYING MOST OF THESE STORIES ARE FALSE.
undecided
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by wane01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
ehya
Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by snowden9(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS- The only reason why I haven't bought a car yet. They will make me to start doubting if truly i bought the car doing a lawful job.
But it doesn't stop em though. Was in a public vehicle and when two 'over-dressed' boys entered the bus, few seconds later, Sars guys just blocked the bus with their vehicle, told the guys to come down. And our bus left.
The end.
If you're looking for more from the story, how do you expect me to know what happened to the boys? I said our bus left. I minded my own business.

Re: SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras And Pants– Twitter User by ibkkk(f): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Too bad cry

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Ini Edo Spends Her Vacation In France (photos) / MBGN 2013 : Anna Banner Shares Kiss With Daughter In 2017 Christmas Picture / (ROMANTIC) See How Mikel Obi And His Wife Combined Workout With Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.