Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! (587 Views)

The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve / God Please Pick My Calls. / See How Metrobee Competition Defrauded My Little Sis (screenshots Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by ijeokonkwo: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
I need help but i don't even have anyone to run to. I am a struggling woman, confused, shattered and suffering.

Pls someone help me put food on the table so my little one year son can eat.

Life has been really unfair to me, it doesn't get better just worse.

I married and my husband died three months after in an accident on his way home, the family said its my badluck but i know is fate.

I was driven, frustrated and broken, all alone with my unborn child, whom i later birthed.

I am an only child and my mama is late, i literally have no one else to call on to.

My husband's people refused to help although they are not so bouyant but atleast to take the baby off me so i can hustle and come pick him for our survival, they didnt.Thank God my baby is with me.

I have worked night, day, worked at building site, done night job, office,cleaner anything just so we don't starve to death.

My landlord threatned to throw us out an while am still running around to meet up, my boss where i work said his company has liquidated and we should stop.

This is christmas, i dont know where to run to, whom to ask or cry to for help.i am a graduate but Nigeria has frustrated me that i have applied to everywhere yet no job, i dont even have any money on me at all as the little i earn keeps us going on just meal so i could barely save.

I am forced to write today as my son is hungry, i am hungry, we are starving, no job nobody.

Please i am not begging for continuity, i just plead for immediate help to see me through this month while trusting God to help us get job January so we can feed.

He is yet to start school, i can do it with God.its not easy to be a single mother but then when life throws lemons at u, u only have to turn it to your favor.

Pls nairalanders, help me as nothing is too small.i didn't have an id but created one so as to post this, i only come here to read as it keeps me going even when it seems like the world is against me.

Someone pls help a dying sister....as i keep feeling like i cant go on anymore, the suffering is somuch.Lord send me destiny helpers!
Not again!!!! This tears don't stop.....
Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Scam....scammer.....scammest

Ifyalways bia. Ndi a eburu bata

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by psucc(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
The story line is too long to be true. No woman can spend so much time typing the long epistle with tears in her eyes. This must be the handiwork of a devil man woman.

The money you use to buy android phone plus data can buy a week food while you scout for the next.
Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by psucc(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
The story line is too long to be true. No woman can spend so much time typing the long epistle with tears in her eyes. This must be the handiwork of a devil man woman.

The money you use to buy android phone plus data can buy a week food while you scout for the next.

Next time pls be wise.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by aieromon(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2017
December blues grin grin
Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2017
This one is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! by olashas(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Tried To Yab Me On Facebook But I Clapped Back At Him Big Time / REVIEW: Guide To The Best Mobile Banking Apps In Nigeria Today / Ask A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.