Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Xmass Tips For The Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Xmass Tips For The Ladies (721 Views)

Question For The Ladies / Xmass Best Gift / HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmass Tips For The Ladies by Dyoungstar: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
In a few weeks time, some parents will be bundling their single daughters to the village in order to attract suitors (Ndị sị abroad/abload) Lol...
Dear beloved sister, in order for this trip to be eventful, i will give you useful tips and nuggets. When you arrive the village, ensure you do the following....

1. Greet people especially old mothers and fathers. Nothing excites villagers like a township girl that greets. You will start hearing things like(anya lulu nwa a ani). The recommendation has started oooo

2. Make sure you go to the Village field to watch football every evening. Ndi abroad comes there to scout for wives.

3. If you are a catholic, don't forget your finger rosary or the one you wear on your neck. That is the first sign of a well behaved, churchious and well brought-up girl.

4. Target those babes that have marriageable elder brothers and befriend them. When recommendation starts, you will be among first 3

5. While walking on the road, help any old woman you see on the road carrying any heavy load.. Do not be involved in any argument of any sort especially when u are not in your house. Don't forget to always put on a smiling face.

6. Finally ,when you go to church, make sure you bend down very well and shake your waist and dance very well, especially during offering time. Shake that thing that your mama gave you. The mothers are watching and assessing. The fact that you humbly danced is an added advantage.

Babes, If you apply these, by February/March you will be sharing your invitation card.
You can thank me later.. #Copied.

1 Like

Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by khome(f): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wow....itx gonna work for me, i knw
Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by ebukahandsome(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
khome:

Search no more.
Ebuka is equal to it

Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by khome(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Search no more. Ebuka is equal to it
Lol
Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by Dyoungstar: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2017
khome:

And for so many others too.
Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by Dyoungstar: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Search no more.
Ebuka is equal to it

Ebuka, this your head and belle sef... na wa ooo.
Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by ebukahandsome(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dyoungstar:

Ebuka, this your head and belle sef... na wa ooo.

Wetin do am
Re: Xmass Tips For The Ladies by Dyoungstar: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Wetin do am

You know na.

(1) (Reply)

She Thought He Was Joking, Turns Out Her Boyfriend Was Really Proposing (videos) / SOLD !!! / A Nigerian Man, Azubuike Buried His Father With A New BMW Of N32m (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.