Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Write An INVESTOR-WINNING Business Plan To Secure Loan Or Grant. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Write An INVESTOR-WINNING Business Plan To Secure Loan Or Grant. (528 Views)

Do You Need A Business Plan For Loan Or Grant? Look No Further. / Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An INVESTOR-WINNING Business Plan To Secure Loan Or Grant. by Stanleyhills(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you applied for any grant or loan,
Or you plan to start a business,
Or you already have one but need to Scale Up:
There is a problem, infact a Monster you are bound to overcome especially for the loan and grant seekers.

You need to provide a Concise Business Plan before anybody will look at your face.

A lady lamented to me how she paid someone 10k to write a business plan for her only to end up correcting several things in the document.

I am here to help you out!

I am currently working on my Video Course on How To Write An INVESTOR-WINNING Business Plan. It is almost ready. I just need to add some salt and pepper to it and boom��, it will go live.

I am using the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Approved Template for writing business plan to prepare this course. The value of this Template is nothing less than #2000 if I decide to sell it.

Now the CRAZY thing I will do is to drop this Template on your laps for FREE as one of my bonuses once you buy this Course.

Let me allow you to Peep into my video small:
You will learn:

1. How to Calculate your Loan Repayment Schedule.
2. How to Calculate your Projected Income.
3. How to Structure your Financial Plan.
4. How to make healthy Financial Assumptions.
5. Competitors Analysis.
and lots more.
Plus another Bonus of another Video where I will teach you How To Write An ENTICING Business Proposal.
I will be doing a FREE live Webinar in my Facebook Community [/https://web./369764370144392/] before the launch where I will teach How To Write A Professional Business Proposal.

I know by now, the only question in your mind is: How much is this Course?

Before that, lest I forget, After watching this Course, you will not only write your own Business plan; you will Charge people Cool Money to write for them. Make sure you don't charge below 10k or even higher depending on the nature of your Client's business.

If you were in my Shoes, how much will you sell this One of a kind Course? Be frank!

Now if I sell it 50k, I bet you, some serious guys will complain it's cheap.
Well am not gonna do that.
Not even for 40k or 30k or even 25k.

The Course is priced at #20,000 only.

It didn't end there:

I have a package for the FAST ACTION TAKERS.
The Course will be launched on Monday 11th December 2017 by God's Grace with a 50% Discount as my Small Christmas Gift for the Serious Minded.

I have another Bonus for the first 100 people to pick up this Course within 1 week after the launch.
I will be live to Answer all your questions after watching the Course and give some advice as regards your business.
This is me giving you my Business Coaching Service for FREE.

Join the waiting list here: https:///forms/Ggc4dKVDOyrRzI983
Attend my Free Webinar on Professional Proposal Writing in my Group here===>> https://web./369764370144392/

_Stanley Hills
www.hillsnation.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Everyday By Selling Cheap Data & Airtime For All Networks!! / Please Where Can I Get NYSC Material In Mararaba, Nasarrawa State / Nairaland: Crucial Information For All Batch A NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.