Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. (1334 Views)

Npower: When The Second Batch Of The Npower NEXIT Training Will Commence / Npower: When Npower April Salary Will Be Paid / Npower: When Npower April Stipend Will Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please can anyone help me with the date for the npower physical verification in BWARI local government area please
I'm scared please
Help me please
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by PrinceFola(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't be scared, no states(including FCT) has started verification. We are all waiting for NPOWER to update us..... Just chill, when it starts proper you gonna know, It is not an hidden stuff............. But, I will advice you walk down to Bwari Area council tomorrow so that you may get one or two info.........
Where do you stay in Bwari
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
PrinceFola:
Don't be scared, no states(including FCT) has started verification. We are all waiting for NPOWER to update us..... Just chill, when it starts proper you gonna know, It is not an hidden stuff............. But, I will advice you walk down to Bwari Area council tomorrow so that you may get one or two info.........
Where do you stay in Bwari

I stay in kubwa

I saw some write up on how the exercise went in Abuja

And since then I couldn't sleep
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by PrinceFola(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you're less busy tomorrow, just go to Bwari Area council to see things for yourself....... The write up might not be true..
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Jerrydox(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Yes brother. A friend of mine was verified yesterday at Bwari LGA, Abuja. Just asked his name, phone number, means of identification. Nothing too serious.
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Jerrydox post=62989297]Yes brother. A friend of mine was verified yesterday at Bwari LGA, Abuja. Just asked his name, phone number, means

please do you know the direction of where it was held?

I will really appreciate your quick response

Thanks
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Jerrydox(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Local Govt Secretariat
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by PrinceFola(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Aiteeywhyte post=62989423][/quote] That is why I told you yesterday that you should visit Area council today in order for you to see things for yourself.
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by matthieugene: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2017
� I'm on my way there myself this morning.
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by matthieugene: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
I was there this morning and I'm back...

Showed dem text or printout of selection then they looked at your means of � and then you fill one list... Shikena
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by G007(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
[code][/code]
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by airex(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
G007:
Please, has anyone checked if the verification is thesame as the first week.
I am currently out of town
You have to go back for another fresh PV.
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by precious250: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please how do I locate the LGA from Kubwa? Thanks.
Jerrydox:
Yes brother. A friend of mine was verified yesterday at Bwari LGA, Abuja. Just asked his name, phone number, means of identification. Nothing too serious.
Re: Please Npower,when Is Bwari Lga Physical Verification..please.. by Pipigurl: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning can anyone help me on how to locate bwari area council from kubwa and also of the verification exercise has started

(1) (Reply)

OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage / Latest On N-power / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment May 2018 (5 Positions) – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.