Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together (7655 Views)

Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together by Samstyle(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello everyone, I prepared this short article basically to make every student, understand the reason why writing NECO exam in conjunction with WAEC is prerequisite. So, if you are reading this and the registration for NECO exam is not yet closed, then you are lucky.

Students offen take NECO examination for granted due to the fact that the exam is now enormously disregarded by many Nigerians. But they have fail to understand that this exam(NECO), can help consolidate their chances of success (For those seeking for admission into the university with SSCE result). I know you must have heard of cases, where students results were held, and these results, were not released untill when it was already late for use that year. Sometimes it is not that these students engaged in examination malpractice, or perhaps, went to any miracle center (malpractice center) for Expo, but it might just be a coincidence or a mistake.

I am not praying that anybody result be seized, but you must also try to consolidate your success to a very large extent (that is if you really want to further your schooling).

Results can be sold, or something else might even happen. This is why I always advise students who have the money to register for both exams (WAEC and NECO), to do so.

Another place where NECO result is essential, is when it comes to augmenting your WAEC grades. Thank God there is room for that in some Nigeria universities. Like I said before, I do not pray that anybody fail WAEC. But what if it happenes? what if you have deficiencies in some subject? This is where NECO can come in.

It is true, that we all want success. But, it is also very bad that we only assume things to work positively. plans might not work the way we had prepare them. This is why you should always have a plan B to clung to when plan A fails.

This is only an advice.
For more education success tips, follow the link below
http://www.myschoolnews.ga
Re: See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together by DAMILOLA2050: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gud evening house.i did my NABTEB exam Nov/Dec in 2015, on getting to their office last week to collect my certificate they told me is not yet out, that they are working on it and I need it in school to arrange my file for HND and they won't collect statement from me In school. pls I need your advice on what to do thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Admission Cut Off Mark For 2014/2015 Is Out (departmental) / Niger Rated Best State In School Feeding Programme / NIJ Appoints Kalesanwo First Female Registrar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.