Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! (1513 Views)

Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by TIOKOMON(m): 12:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Good day,

I beg u all in God's name if u can help me with any job. I have Bsc and OND in Accounting, I am based in Lagos.

Pls help me with any job or link in ur own little way, I lost my job few months back as a means of bank retrenchment, since then, it has been tough. My family is in pain, I am frustrated, I'm already getting embarrassed in my community. Save me from this shame pls, been trying hard but seems the job is not coming or luck not by my side. I can do any job, supervisor, Admin assistant, office work, Sales rep, Customer service work, account officer, etc. Any work that will feed my family pls.

God will not put ur family to shame or starvation.

Sam
adescoinfinity2@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by ipobarecriminals: 3:18am On Dec 05, 2017
sad undecided why u nor save ur money?u for fall on something now. like transportation biz but i think u are one of those peep in black n black that eat 2k meal in a day.My own oga carry garri/groundnut com to office,she drive one old toyota car like dat, use less than 2k phone(we have free internet in 'our' office)come see her personal house in Agungi lekki.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2017
What did you invest your money on while working? This is just a lesson that nothing last forever. I hope and pray you secure a job soonest
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Enkay12: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2017
This is not the time for blames, he needs help now. It's looks like his family depends on him . You don't know how much he earned as a banker, maybe he was even a contract staff. So what do you expect him to save when his expenses is prolly equal or more than his income. I know it's a good thing to save, it saves life but try walk in someone's shoe before blames.. Op i pray you get a job soonest.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by ipobarecriminals: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Enkay12:
This is not the time for blames, he needs help now. It's looks like his family depends on him . You don't know how much he earned as a banker, maybe he was even a contract staff. So what do you expect him to save when his expenses is prolly equal or more than his income. I know it's a good thing to save, it saves life but try walk in someone's shoe before blames.. Op i pray you get a job soonest.
bia!i'm a banker too.Some contract staff. waka home between 70/80k..Some save,some long throat especially ladies spend their own. money on wasteful lifestyle/ try to outdo one anoda in owambe,but this or dat even on credit/borrow up n down.The smart ones think ahead and save.Nobody insult d op,truth is bitter.wish him well

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Amhappy(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2017
This man needs help if you have any please render it,reserve the criticism later.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by deewhydoski(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
So someone cannot seek for help in peace again, see how Nigerians are attacking him.
Someone said he works as a contract staff in bank and he earn 70 to 80k per month. Please let me ask u this question, Are u a family man?...Do you have a wife and children that re looking up to you at home?
Op I pray that you get a job soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by soadakngltd: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
How can people be so heartless, the fact the op says he worked in a bank bfr does not mean he earns much or that u guys should come and mouthwash him. That's totally bad and unacceptable. Op, can your drive. Plz send your cv to driversconnectng@gmail.com.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Bodun88: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
hostine316:
What did you invest your money on while working? This is just a lesson that nothing last forever. I hope and pray you secure a job soonest

You lack home training or common sense. its obvious you are still a child.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bodun88:

You lack home training or common sense. its obvious you are still a child.

Your brain is in a complete state of confusion. Idiot

Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Toriaking: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Be happy i saw this post cos we posted accounting jobs for limited slots today go to https://jobplaceng..com.ng
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by migeoart(f): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
If you can't help the OP y don't u just read and pass,y make him feel worse with the attack! Op I pray you get a job soon
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
migeoart:
If you can't help the OP y don't u just read and pass,y make him feel worse with the attack! Op I pray you get a job soon
some of these people running their mouths have no jobs and still eat from their father's pucket. So they think that because someone is working the person has enough money to save. Some people's salaries don't last a week not to talk of what to save. There are people with responsiblities and you can't be saving when you have not solved pressing issues around you.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by migeoart(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
some of these people running their mouths have no jobs and still eat from their father's pucket. So they think that because someone is working the person has enough money to save. Some people's salaries don't last a week not to talk of what to save. There are people with responsiblities and you can't be saving when you have not solved pressing issues around you.
exactly!!!anyway who no go no know grin
Re: Pls Help A Confused Nigerian, My Family Is Affected! by Ezypretty: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
All this people blaming op, do you if he worked as a gateman or cleaner when he was in bank. pls drop the blame and help if you can

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Kano And Jigawa States. / Npower Devices: Has The Distribution Of Second Batch Commenced? / Ongoing Recruitment In A Leading Document Solutions Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.