Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What To Do If You Hate Your Roommate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do If You Hate Your Roommate (326 Views)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Top 15 Most Magnificient Schools By Architecture – Please Don’t Hate Your School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Hate Your Roommate by Cymball: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2017
It is a stressful experience being thrown into a small space with a random person. It is even more stressful when you hate the person you are living with or don’t get along with. Not to offend any roommates I have had in the past, I have never truly or fully gotten along with a roommate. It is because I have a particular routine I like to stick to, and I like to do work in my room but have trouble doing work with anyone else in the room; having a roommate interrupts my flow of the day leaving me flustered.

However, I did endure living with roommates I didn’t get along with for two years and have heard countless horror stories from my friends about the roommates they didn’t get along with. With all this mind, here are some tips on what to do if you hate your roommate:

Read More
https://www.theowlcampus.com/what-to-do-if-you-hate-your-roommate/

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage And Use Less Data On Window 10 Using 50mb Per Hr Without Download / See Common Mistakes You Should Avoid In This Year Admission Process / UNILORIN 2017/18 Remedial Programme Admission Form Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.