Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Which Invitation Is Important? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Invitation Is Important? (533 Views)

6 Reasons Why Having Enemies Is Important In Your Life / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Invitation Is Important? by dollytino4real(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
which invitation is important for somebody to attend? marriage invitation or burial invitation? even with the recession people are doing heavy wedding and heavy funneral every saturday. as for me i like to attend to wedding because it is the beginning of a new stage of life.
Re: Which Invitation Is Important? by Hier(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
which invitation is important for somebody to attend? marriage invitation or burial invitation? even with the recession people are doing heavy wedding and heavy funneral every saturday. as for me i like to attend to wedding because it is the beginning of a new stage of life.

The best invitation is $&##$%%##@$ dgsf

Winning Souls for God

Invitation to Heaven on earth
Re: Which Invitation Is Important? by EmperorHarry: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
I think the level of importance depends on the relationship,if it were to be someone close to you that's getting married and someone you are acquainted or just related to that's being buried, you'd most prolly go to the wedding but if the reverse was the case you'd go to the burial cos it's the last respect you'd ever pay such a person and to show that what ever relationship you had is cherised
But in the case where it's two close people at the same time then you'd prolly go the person closer to you.. I don't know what the case is right now but I'm only sharing my thoughts
Re: Which Invitation Is Important? by dollytino4real(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Hier:

The best invitation is $&##$%%##@$ dgsf

Winning Souls for God

Invitation to Heaven on earth
ok am a full time winners member, pls u are invite 4 SHILOH 2017 today by 7pm
Re: Which Invitation Is Important? by Hier(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok am a full time winners member, pls u are invite 4 SHILOH 2017 today by 7pm

oooooooh, am just seeing this

Yea, ehmmmm, does the term "do the work of an evangelist" make any meaning to you

Actually, you invited me to church, that's good.

But you need to realise that you are a full time member under Bishop Oyedepo, Bishop Oyedepo will teach you somethings as a full time member, then you in turn teach others.

Ehmmmm, I might be attending to some spiritual things tonight, but pls ma, do me a favour, if you have a jotter, note what Baba Oyedepo teaches tonight then create a thread for it.

Ehmmmm, am. sorry, you made a mistake up there, there is nothing like full time church member, the church is not to raise members, the church is to raise disciples. Members invites people to join their church,, DISCIPLES DUPLICATE THEIR LEADERS IN OTHERS

*relieved* in this post, am very pleased

1. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

You teach others what you are taught

2. Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

We are giving leaders so we can do the work of the ministry in places where our leaders can be presently (bodily)

3. 2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Jesus said it in Matthew, Paul said it in Timothy

2 Chronicles 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

(1) (Reply)

Clear Reasons Why Jews Have Rejected Jesus And Christianity By JEWS NEWS / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Of Seasons / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.