Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Spiritual Point Of View On Promiscuous Wife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Point Of View On Promiscuous Wife. (476 Views)

Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Point Of View On Promiscuous Wife. by hanked: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2017
I need to know the implications of a promiscuous wife on the husband's business and health. assuming that they are not yet married in accordance to islamic or Christian faith but they have chrildren.
Re: Spiritual Point Of View On Promiscuous Wife. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
My bros, a woman who is not yet married to you is NOT your wife.

That said, sex is not just a physical thing as it's also spiritual. The moment you join yourself to a woman, there is a transfer o. Both negative attributes and demons can be transferred to you.

She is also promiscous meaning she sleeps around. Bro, runnnnnnnnn! And get yourself delivered by a true man of God otherwise your business continues it's downward trend.

BUT

If you really love her, you need to marry her so that your relationship can be accepted by God and also take her for deliverance alongside yourself where yiu can be transformed thoroughly. OTHERWISE FLEE or you will not have mb to seek for more counsel.

bye

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Point Of View On Promiscuous Wife. by hanked: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
plavic:
My bros, a woman who is not yet married to you is NOT your wife.

That said, sex is not just a physical thing as it's also spiritual. The moment you join yourself to a woman, there is a transfer o. Both negative attributes and demons can be transferred to you.

She is also promiscous meaning she sleeps around. Bro, runnnnnnnnn! And get yourself delivered by a true man of God otherwise your business continues it's downward trend.

BUT

If you really love her, you need to marry her so that your relationship can be accepted by God and also take her for deliverance alongside yourself where yiu can be transformed thoroughly. OTHERWISE FLEE or you will not have mb to seek for more counsel.

bye

what about if the pride price was paid

(1) (Reply)

Why It is Not Strange for you to Doubt Your Faith As A Christian / My Knowledge Is Not Of This World / The Hidden Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.