Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! (1228 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by McEphiks(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
In a generation blighted by immorality, low self-esteem, lack of self control, greed amongst a few it is hard to find true love (If it still exist). While several individuals has been traumatised emotionally, newly wedded couples increase as the week pass by. Sometimes ago our parents instructions gradually mould our moral values, sadly such instructions has lose its potency and our youths fare badly. In my own stance I wonder if happy relationships that prelude to happy marriage can still be built, why a man can no longer consider himself lucky to have a wife.
Re: I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by sexymoma(f): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Wait!! are you asking questions or writing an epistle angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by McEphiks(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its a question ma.
Re: I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by coldHeat: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
First of,

It is not unusual for a generation to be be-riddled with immorality, low self-esteem, lack of self control and greed amongst a few others; this is very normal, as a man who gives into an inordinate desire will find himself engaging in all sorts of vice in a bid to feed his soul with a pleasure that on gratification will leave him empty and desirous of more evil intent.

This doesn't mean it is hard to find love (nothing is entirely hard or impossible of itself [and this is the mindset legends like Bill Gates & Alexander The Great had]; once you set your being and direct your essence to finding true love I can assure you you shall.

After all, the very fabric of eternity is built upon the premise that we attract anything we desire (either consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously), consciously by first mentally picturing it in our mind's eye, then verbally, consistently speaking our desires into manifestation.
I don't know your religious orientation but Yashua The Christ of Yahweh said we shall "have whatsoever we say," whether we speak positively or negatively.

So, first of all have the mindset that you will find true love.

The next thing is to prepare yourself to be the ideal man for your ideal spouse.
Now we don't often stumble into maturity or enlightenment; it is a careful, deliberate process as we improve on our overall self values and make the journey into ourselves; the journey into Truth.

The beautiful thing about maturity and enlightenment is when you've attained it, you will know deep within the intricate framework of your being. It will be a knowing that will come with humility, meekness and a desire to bring out the best in others and yourself. So don't be worried if your task to become a Man takes time, I didn't attain mine until my early 30's.

Once you become the Ideal Man, you'll be able to easily love, support and nurture your wife or girlfriend as the case may be.

But make sure your choice of a spouse is dependent on your ability to love her despite whatever she becomes or does, and your ability to bond with her and understand her deeply, thereby loving her in such a way that she can't but love you in return.

You see women don't find it difficult to love; once they find a man that understands them; in time they'll be ready to do anything for him.

I'm happy that you are deeply passionate about morals, keep up the good work and marry someone that does so too.

In a world that is darkness, many will eventually be attracted to the light that you are. It is only a matter of time, and opportunity.

Finally, yes happy relationships often prelude to happy marriages, but remember that happiness is a choice, the secret to which is acceptance of the things you can't change, the desire to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference; this must be well versed in a heart of compassion for others and contentment in the material things of life.

Look within yourself McEphiks and I can assure you you'll find deeper truths about the answers you seek.

After all a man once sang, "if you seek the truth you don't need to look far; it's gonna find you,"

Hopefully I shall keep drawing breath when you post your wedding pictures on nL.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by Richy4(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
My dear keep fishing... In that deep blue sea, there are lots of fishes...catfish, goldfish,BluefinTuna, Mackerel, Salmon, albacore, Sardine, bonito, Yellowfin tuna, Pompano, Anchovy even shark...

If you are looking for a starfish, Then are lots of possibilities that your hook might end up catching some of these fishes mentioned before you get what u were looking for.. You might even be lucky that your first catch from your hook might be the starfish..

You got nothing to loose, before you is the Sea..the hook is in your hands.. Do what u can...

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! by mcdokwe(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Richy4:
My dear keep fishing... In that deep blue sea, there are lots of fishes...catfish, goldfish,BluefinTuna, Mackerel, Salmon, albacore, Sardine, bonito, Yellowfin tuna, Pompano, Anchovy even shark...

If you are looking for a starfish, Then are lots of possibilities that your hook might end up catching some of these fishes mentioned before you get what u were looking for.. You might even be lucky that your first catch from your hook might be the starfish..

You got nothing to loose, before you is the Sea..the hook is in your hands.. Do what u can...
bros you must be a selfish pelsin, sorry I mean a frozen fish dealer. How can u know all these fish?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians Abroad See Those At Home As Poor, Beggarly And Fraudulent / 5 Reasons Most Igbo Men Don't Live To See Their Grandchildren / How Many Of You Remember What This Boy Is Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.